Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Bump TaG Q & A ***

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Not me, im off limits..But I'm sure I have some single girlies that YOU could take out for dinner ;)

Elementx - have you ever cheated on or been cheated on by a girl?

Believe it or not. I do not believe in cheating. Why be in a relationship at all if you are going to take another road... Besides the fact that a one night stand is not worth every day of happyness.

And as far as I know. I have never been cheated on.

REENI - What is it about white men that you love so much... And when am I gonna get a piece of that lovin... :confused:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by elementx

THIS QUESTION IS FOR QUOTH...

Are you as abusive in person as you are on CP. :tongue:

to an extent im even worse because i now have these people to abuse in front of my face.

im sure joeg could give u a better answer ;)

Originally posted by elementx

REENI - What is it about white men that you love so much... And when am I gonna get a piece of that lovin... :confused:

off-topic: you aint ever gonna get a piece of that lovin as far as i'm concerned.

she prefers tall lanky albino creatures rather than thick/beefy fucks who usta work in strip joints and like to post polaroids of their exhibitions.

:cool:

Originally posted by quoth

to an extent im even worse because i now have these people to abuse in front of my face.

im sure joeg could give u a better answer ;)

:laugh:

I will have to remember that if we are ever in the same place at the same time...

Originally posted by quoth

off-topic: you aint ever gonna get a piece of that lovin as far as i'm concerned.

she prefers tall lanky albino creatures rather than thick/beefy fucks who usta work in strip joints and like to post polaroids of their exhibitions.

:cool:

:finger: :finger: :finger:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

My question is for DG -when are you gonna openly admit you got a thing for my girl ;):tongue:

you want me to come out of the closet??? are you trying to out me??? shame on you... :nono:

p7120012.jpg

my question goes to quoth... (staying on this outting tip) how long have you had jungle fever???

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Omg you took a picture of your door..... :rofl:

lol i wish i could take credit for that beautiful door, with the exposed bx cables and wiring complimented with the chipped/cracked paint... however i cannot i fished the pic of the net...

Originally posted by dgmodel

my question goes to quoth... (staying on this outting tip) how long have you had jungle fever???

Prolly for about the same amount of time that you have had latino heat.