Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tila Nguyen

guest00901

are you serious? i dunno i think the whole fake asian thing is played out. in every movie or music video there is an asian girl or one who is mixed with asian and their supposed to be so hot. like that busta rhymes/mariah hairy video. baby i can give it to you, deliver for free, wontons with an eggroll baby, baby i can give it to you, you must be half black cuz your knees are so ashy baby...

Originally posted by t0nythelover

are you serious? i dunno i think the whole fake asian thing is played out. in every movie or music video there is an asian girl or one who is mixed with asian and their supposed to be so hot. like that busta rhymes/mariah hairy video. baby i can give it to you, deliver for free, wontons with an eggroll baby, baby i can give it to you, you must be half black cuz your knees are so ashy baby...

You my friend are the smartest man on cp , AMEN

Originally posted by clubkat

lol...I could have sworn that was you when I first opened it D.... :laugh:

so similar in the facial structure....:eek:

omg, me too! Actually, Dee I just asked you on our Summer board if it was you!?!?

Such a strong resemblance!

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

button_meetme_image.jpg

That is the only pic I think is kinda scarry cause that kinda looks like the way I smile hahahaha and how I would look in a pic like that.

I don't think I look like her but thanks :D

LOL..Oh shit. I've seen u on flyguycrew.com. Def. a hottie.

Evan

Originally posted by t0nythelover

in every movie or music video there is an asian girl or one who is mixed with asian and their supposed to be so hot.

Just like anytime a latina appears in a movie or a video, she's supposed to be so hot too, simply because she is a latina- right? Same difference.

New letter from Tila today:

"June 27th, 2003

Howdy Do!

I was totally right about this summer. IT'S TOTALLY KICKING ASS! I have so many exciting things to tell you guys! I'm so excited that I think I'm gonna jiz in my panties! hahahaha! So here we go.....

TILA ON T.V!!!

That's right boys and girls, the moment you've all been waiting for! I always get e-mails from you guys asking me when you'll get to see me on T.V.....well since I'm always so busy touring with Hot Import Nights I never really get to do anything. And once I do have a little time off, I dedicate all my time to my new band. Oh yea, that's right, I have my own band now, but I'll tell you more about it later. For now, you're probably wondering who? What? When? Where? Why? How? Right? hahaha! Ok, well let me stop stalling and tell you already. A few weeks ago I was contacted by some casting people who wanted me to come in for an interview for a new show on VH1. They didn't tell me much except that I will be living with a rockstar! Wooohooooo! Did someone say rockstar??? I'm there! hahaha! Anyway, about 2 weeks pass and I don't hear back from them so I just forgot about the whole thing. Next thing you know I get a phone call saying that I was picked for the show! YAY! I still don't know much but all I know is that we will be filming a few weeks in July. So for the month of July I will be living with a rockstar and filming for the VH1 show. Like I said, I still don't know much, but once I find out more...I will keep you updated....WOOOHOOOOOO!

TILA IN PLAYBOY...AGAIN!!

Yup, that's right....the Playboy's Girls of Summer is currently on stands and I am featured in it. I have 6 beautiful pages in the mag and you definitely have to pick one up. If not, you can just order a copy of the magazine from my online store, which is better because then I can personally sign one out to you....and you can't get that at the store! haha! So this makes it my 5th appearance in a Playboy magazine....RAD! I also have 2 new beautiful, high quality, glossy 8x10's at the store. Summer Love and Bootylicious! So be sure to browse around the store area cuz there are LOTS of new stuff! NEW STORE ITEMS

TILA IN A VIDEO GAME!

Whoa! What a crazy year I tells ya! haha! Yup, the good news hasn't ended yet! I don't know if you guys have heard or not, but I will be featured in a video game made for XBox, Playstation 2, and Gamecube! The video game is called Street Racing Syndicate and as of right now, I still don't know much about it yet like when it's coming out, but last I heard, it will be out in July or so....anyway, get more info here!..............."

nomakeup.jpg

tilarocks.jpg

nudiepic.jpg

There's more..but I don't feel like pasting all that.

Evan

Originally posted by Evan

New letter from Tila today:

"June 27th, 2003

Howdy Do!

I was totally right about this summer. IT'S TOTALLY KICKING ASS! I have so many exciting things to tell you guys! I'm so excited that I think I'm gonna jiz in my panties! hahahaha! So here we go.....

TILA ON T.V!!!

That's right boys and girls, the moment you've all been waiting for! I always get e-mails from you guys asking me when you'll get to see me on T.V.....well since I'm always so busy touring with Hot Import Nights I never really get to do anything. And once I do have a little time off, I dedicate all my time to my new band. Oh yea, that's right, I have my own band now, but I'll tell you more about it later. For now, you're probably wondering who? What? When? Where? Why? How? Right? hahaha! Ok, well let me stop stalling and tell you already. A few weeks ago I was contacted by some casting people who wanted me to come in for an interview for a new show on VH1. They didn't tell me much except that I will be living with a rockstar! Wooohooooo! Did someone say rockstar??? I'm there! hahaha! Anyway, about 2 weeks pass and I don't hear back from them so I just forgot about the whole thing. Next thing you know I get a phone call saying that I was picked for the show! YAY! I still don't know much but all I know is that we will be filming a few weeks in July. So for the month of July I will be living with a rockstar and filming for the VH1 show. Like I said, I still don't know much, but once I find out more...I will keep you updated....WOOOHOOOOOO!

TILA IN PLAYBOY...AGAIN!!

Yup, that's right....the Playboy's Girls of Summer is currently on stands and I am featured in it. I have 6 beautiful pages in the mag and you definitely have to pick one up. If not, you can just order a copy of the magazine from my online store, which is better because then I can personally sign one out to you....and you can't get that at the store! haha! So this makes it my 5th appearance in a Playboy magazine....RAD! I also have 2 new beautiful, high quality, glossy 8x10's at the store. Summer Love and Bootylicious! So be sure to browse around the store area cuz there are LOTS of new stuff! NEW STORE ITEMS

TILA IN A VIDEO GAME!

Whoa! What a crazy year I tells ya! haha! Yup, the good news hasn't ended yet! I don't know if you guys have heard or not, but I will be featured in a video game made for XBox, Playstation 2, and Gamecube! The video game is called Street Racing Syndicate and as of right now, I still don't know much about it yet like when it's coming out, but last I heard, it will be out in July or so....anyway, get more info here!..............."

nomakeup.jpg

tilarocks.jpg

nudiepic.jpg

There's more..but I don't feel like pasting all that.

Evan

WOW I WANT MY HAIR LIKE THAT!!!!