Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sander K.

laliux

Originally posted by rcrespo

I'll give him one last chance. Last 2 times I saw him at crobar he was not my cup of tea at all, but I've been told that he was great at wmc/arc and a couple of other places so I'll be there.

Ramon he was just here at Arc - you into Justine Timberlake & Madonna remixes - i'm not even lying.

Here's a review:

Sander was unmemorable, except I couldn't forget that he played a number of his own tracks 2-3 times each, and then repeated multiple other tracks several times and then in addition to that would play different remixes of them. I wasn't so into that... Also when the house lights went on he played this torturously plodding track that sounded like the bastard cousin of 'Work To Do' and I thought it would never end. A lot of people thought it was a fantastic set though so obviously I'm in the minority here!

instead of pounding your ear drums away with the same fuckin bassline all night long sander will rather build up his set then skillfully grab you and send you into a blissful journey of progressive house and quality breaks with even the hint of hard house and tech house. this night should be wicked.

Originally posted by james954

i have not seen sander since conference (where he tore it up at opium) but if his essential mix from a few weeks back is anything to go by, he'll be great.

u should have heard him on the Terrace the Balance night @ Space. fuukin' incredible!!