Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the 4th... where/when/who?

when I think about all the options on 4th of July it makes my head spin. I really want to see Ritchie Hawtin but I might stay in DC for Sander & Walker. I have some friends that will be spinning at Home that night as well.

Can someone confirm this? I heard Walker is opening, then Charles Feelgood then Sander K? I wish there was some way to go for Walker, leave for Feelgood and then come back for Sander K :D

Feelgood always makes me feelbad.

.....comes outta the closet......

Probably going to Gettysburg, PA with my man to watch the big Civil War reenactment. Woo hoo! LOL

If not that Firecracker at 2K9

Hope everyone is fine. :) I cant remember the last time I have posted here....

Hey! Remember me? We met up one time at nation...you were with Walker...I'm a friend of UrbanJester's from NB. I just moved to the DC area....i thought you lived here, but from the statement "i'll be down in DC on the 4th" I guess not....anyway, HEY!

Originally posted by wideskies

hi everyone. :]

i'll be down in DC on the 4th to catch Kuro opening for Sander K...

... how about the rest of you? watchaupto?

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Can someone confirm this? I heard Walker is opening, then Charles Feelgood then Sander K? I wish there was some way to go for Walker, leave for Feelgood and then come back for Sander K :D

that's what walker told me. of course, the sets times might have changed again. *shrug*

i'm really torn about what to do on the 4th. i am planning on going up to baltimore w/ vic for magda and hawtin, then coming back down for the end of firecracker. but i also want to see walker open for feelgood. ugh. :unhappy:

Originally posted by trancedance

Hey! Remember me? We met up one time at nation...you were with Walker...I'm a friend of UrbanJester's from NB. I just moved to the DC area....i thought you lived here, but from the statement "i'll be down in DC on the 4th" I guess not....anyway, HEY!

hi. i do indeed remember you.

i'm still in NYC (one more year undergrad, then who knows), although to be honest i would much prefer to live in DC. better parties, better people, IMO, but they say the grass is always greener... ;]

Originally posted by rockyblue

just to be fair, lee cabrera will be at CODE.:half:

there is some concert going on at Nation before Code that night...of course the Code people have not said anything about it. I expect some Code trashing first thing July 5th