Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: My Head

teriaki

Originally posted by teriaki

Would you please stop pounding? I only had like 40 Citron and tonic's.... you should be able to handle that. Wuss.

Pussy. Drink water. That helps.

Or drink more vodka, just get drunk enough and you'll forget about the pain.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

It sickens me the way you guys abuse ATTN:

hahahhaha, i didnt see this until after i made my thread! i was gonna make it yesterday but didnt.

Originally posted by revaluation

they make vodka from potatoes...:)

So I made a fruit smoothie to ease my pain and provide *ahem* Nourishment, and when I opened my freezer for ice I saw the bottles of vodka. And I thought "Is it too early to start my Friday night?"

And the answer is yes, but the fact that I considered it for a minute (it was, after all, Stoli Vanil) might mean that I have a problem. :D

Originally posted by teriaki

So I made a fruit smoothie to ease my pain and provide *ahem* Nourishment, and when I opened my freezer for ice I saw the bottles of vodka. And I thought "Is it too early to start my Friday night?"

And the answer is yes, but the fact that I considered it for a minute (it was, after all, Stoli Vanil) might mean that I have a problem. :D

I have done that too. thought about it. But atleast you didn't do it.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

So Peaches & Cream Ice Cream would probably be your kryptonite, huh? Good thing to know. ;)

actually the smell of vanilla ice cream is okay but I can't stand the smell of vanilla scented things... candles... etc.

Go ahead and try to give me some peaches & cream. I have no qualms about puking all over you :D