Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve reviews????

Guest saleen351

I went early and it was chilled. Got a few free drinks (open bar, vox promotion). Roland played some relly good tracks. Started slow and built it up. Not a lot of people out though, seemed like mostly locals which made the night flow good. Vibe was great and so was the music. Glad we made it out for this. thanks to biz for hookin us up w/ the list......til next time

Guest saleen351

word is and two different people told me this, nerve never had more than 40 people in there at a time and only 150 came threw the door...

i blame piss poor promotions... no one knew of this except cp...

i'd also like to pt out, og pulled 600-800 in lauderdale. When it's done right, and you have og playing, there is zero shot the night should fail.. Someone fucked up...

OG was very good, now I know why he gets so much worship here, good track selection, a lot of variety, not just tribal, creative mixing, etc...

pretty slow, I've seen more there for Sunday School, also the vibe was kind of sinister, reminded me of why I never go to Space

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by eKiTeL

OG was very good, now I know why he gets so much worship here, good track selection, a lot of variety, not just tribal, creative mixing, etc...

pretty slow, I've seen more there for Sunday School, also the vibe was kind of sinister, reminded me of why I never go to Space

what is a "sinister" vibe?:confused:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

so only 1 cp'er went?

i tried going...i was on OG's list...got there around 1245-1250 and was told that the list was closed..even OG's...the girl told me only "family" of OG would be allowed inside...so i left and went to Crobar...sorry OG, i tried bro....all i want to know is, if they were soooooo low on attendance, why did they turn down a person that was actually on the list?:confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i tried going...i was on OG's list...got there around 1245-1250 and was told that the list was closed..even OG's...the girl told me only "family" of OG would be allowed inside...so i left and went to Crobar...sorry OG, i tried bro....all i want to know is, if they were soooooo low on attendance, why did they turn down a person that was actually on the list?:confused:

yea that makes no sense... just typical space bullshit...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Were you wearing a hat or a sleevless shirt?