Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all the Vida Guerra Fans!

mattm2o

i cannot begin to express to you how fucking sick i am of seeing that fucking stupid girl with the gumpy face, hunched over on all fours with her stupid overhyped ass poked out. i swear this picture is posted every five seconds. open a thread, there she is...staring at me... with her stupid ass thong. get a new fucking pose!!!!!!

sorry, bad mood... :cool:

Originally posted by nayohmee

i cannot begin to express to you how fucking sick i am of seeing that fucking stupid girl with the gumpy face, hunched over on all fours with her stupid overhyped ass poked out. i swear this picture is posted every five seconds. open a thread, there she is...staring at me... with her stupid ass thong. get a new fucking pose!!!!!!

sorry, bad mood... :cool:

damn..what did she do to u...?

Originally posted by majinbuu

damn..what did she do to u...?

took that picture.

nah i'm just playin'. she didn't do anything. it's all the doofs at this board who post that same damn pic every -.24354 seconds (probably because she only looks good face down, but yanno, whatev)

Originally posted by nayohmee

took that picture.

nah i'm just playin'. she didn't do anything. it's all the doofs at this board who post that same damn pic every -.24354 seconds (probably because she only looks good face down, but yanno, whatev)

wow, sounds like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Vida is a cute, attractive lady, looking nice from head-2-toe.

You prolly see that pic b/c she didn't pose in that many shoots, and these are the only ones that show off her... ahem... "god-given assets" :cool:

Don't hate on her. She's a smart lady, working as an accountant *i think by day. Looks AND smarts. Verrrry attractive :)

I use to think she was really hot but her face head on is kind of busted I think thats why they only take profile shots - yes she does have a great ass but why does that make you a caleb. I dont mean to diss I think I am just sick of seing her pic everywhere - overexposure

Originally posted by ninadd

I use to think she was really hot but her face head on is kind of busted I think thats why they only take profile shots - yes she does have a great ass but why does that make you a caleb. I dont mean to diss I think I am just sick of seing her pic everywhere - overexposure

ahaha, i think you can say the same about J-Lo

she's got a great Ass, which probably made her famous, but her face is "ehhh".... i've seen much prettier, genuinely good looking gals than her.

But what's nice about Vida is that she ain't no dummy. Im not sure what you can say about Jenny, who's been around da Block :blank:

Originally posted by gmccookny

ahaha, i think you can say the same about J-Lo

she's got a great Ass, which probably made her famous, but her face is "ehhh".... i've seen much prettier, genuinely good looking gals than her.

But what's nice about Vida is that she ain't no dummy. Im not sure what you can say about Jenny, who's been around da Block :blank:

:laugh: Amen

Originally posted by gmccookny

Vida is a cute, attractive lady, looking nice from head-2-toe.

Don't hate on her. She's a smart lady, working as an accountant *i think by day. Looks AND smarts. Verrrry attractive :)

..bro...that sounds like u read the "article" on her in a playboy laypout lol........