Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M BACK....with a little help from my friends---ZYGO!

hellomyname-is

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by groovefire

That's certainly a good start. Now, the best thing you can do is:

1. Say Jonathan Peters in satan;

2. Tell Ras67 to show her tits; and

3. Use Mr. Hat often :hat: ....

And that oughta speed up the process.

:laugh: Of course you'd thing THAT was a great start.

I say BOOOOOOOOO! No kissing up to groovefire in your first 20 posts! We frown upon that shit around here :tongue:

That's certainly a good start. Now, the best thing you can do is:

1. Say Jonathan Peters in satan;

2. Tell Ras67 to show her tits; and

3. Use Mr. Hat often :hat: ....

And that oughta speed up the process.

haha! anyone that knows music already knows that peters IS satan. :hat:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, I got nothing on this one guys.

Good list of DJs... I have a soft-spot for Emerson :D

Welcome! (shit, did I just say that?)

Thanks. Yeah, Emerson is good shit. Zabielia needs to get here as well. Anyone like him? I don't hear much talk about him.

Originally posted by pacha73

Thanks. Yeah, Emerson is good shit. Zabielia needs to get here as well. Anyone like him? I don't hear much talk about him.

Ahhh! :D Where's that on his hands and knees bowing to the great one smiley???

You will hear much talk of Zabiela on this board. I've seen him a couple times down in New York... absolutely love him.

However, I don't absolutely love your blatant disregard for a certain Mr. Hat :mad: :mad:

Back me up on this Nyis...truly one of the best 1st posts ever.

(Btw, we are NEVER this nice)

Definitely! It completely took me by suprise. Easily the best initiation post I've seen yet.

Which makes me a bit leary.... have you been stalking us, seeing who we like/dislike, reading us, all so you could swoop down and act like your new around here? :shaky:

(see, whatever we lack in meaness, we always make up for in :shaky:ness)

Definitely! It completely took me by suprise. Easily the best initiation post I've seen yet.

Which makes me a bit leary.... have you been stalking us, seeing who we like/dislike, reading us, all so you could swoop down and act like your new around here? :shaky:

Exactly :shaky:

:laugh: well, i've never joined message boards before. but now it's slow at work, so i decided to play around, and you guys seem pretty entertaining, plus i live in boston.

i've only listened a little to what is liked/disliked around here, and it seems pretty mixed? :hat: (for nyis4meatheads)

My :shaky:sense is blowing up right now. I don't think I've ever hit this level on the :shaky:-o-meter

:hat: <--- learn it, love it, use it!!! :mad:

I think what it (no gender listed you'll note) was getting at was it edited it's post after you complained about mr. hat and added mr. hat to the post. Very skilled in the CP tricks already :shaky:

Originally posted by whadupg

I think what it (no gender listed you'll note) was getting at was it edited it's post after you complained about mr. hat and added mr. hat to the post. Very skilled in the CP tricks already :shaky:

Damn - I feel like golum (sp?) after reading my post :laugh:

Or that psycho from Silence of the Lambs :scared: "It puts the lotion in the basket"

Originally posted by whadupg

whadupg - it's actually pretty easy to figure this stuff out so far. does it take a while for most?

:laugh: well, i've never joined message boards before. but now it's slow at work, so i decided to play around, and you guys seem pretty entertaining, plus i live in boston.

i've only listened a little to what is liked/disliked around here, and it seems pretty mixed? :hat: (for nyis4meatheads)

Nah, things aren't really mixed around here too much. We all like different stuff, but for the most part, our tastes are similar.

Howells ranks in at #1 (the one DJ EVERYONE here is crazy about), then there's Zabiela, Deep Dish, Layo & Bushwaka, Lawler, Lee Burridge... these-type DJs that we're all into (in varying degrees).

Girls still like PVD, and ras has absolutely, positively NO CLUE about music. Do not take her views to be ours :hat:

(nice edit of the post, didn't catch that)