Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M BACK....with a little help from my friends---ZYGO!

hellomyname-is

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Nah, things aren't really mixed around here too much. We all like different stuff, but for the most part, our tastes are similar.

Howells ranks in at #1 (the one DJ EVERYONE here is crazy about), then there's Zabiela, Deep Dish, Layo & Bushwaka, Lawler, Lee Burridge... these-type DJs that we're all into (in varying degrees).

Girls still like PVD, and ras has absolutely, positively NO CLUE about music. Do not take her views to be ours :hat:

(nice edit of the post, didn't catch that)

Layo, Lawler, Burridge..right on man. sounds like someone should tie RAS up and force her to listen to these guys. Nothing sucks more than missing out on incredible dj's. :hat: (when i can be done using the hat)

Originally posted by whadupg

BUT! That doesn't change the fact that before posting you actually had to go in to your profile to delete your gender :shaky:

We're onto you.

huh? since it seemed i didn't provide gender for you, i went in and put it in. somethin wrong?

Originally posted by unclefester401

Not until TeamJ5 sees it. It's kind of like a pledge pin;)

:laugh: :laugh: I changed my mind... what fester said!

by the way, this is sweet. usually everyone's gone by now and I'm stuck hitting refresh every 5 minutes DYING for just one last post while I suffer at work. This is how the end of the day should always be

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:laugh: :laugh: I changed my mind... what fester said!

by the way, this is sweet. usually everyone's gone by now and I'm stuck hitting refresh every 5 minutes DYING for just one last post while I suffer at work. This is how the end of the day should always be

That's because we're usually (like today) in the Groovefire chatroom at this hour. Sucka!! :tongue:

Originally posted by pacha73

cute. so what's the initiation process? ;)

Perfect answer!!!

First post a pic.

Then wait

If you receive a PM, then u are to follow the instructions without any hesitation!

thank u

Originally posted by keith1968

still no zygo sightings at the boston clubs or places like the caprice lounge.

but i did see at the following joints:

flash's cocktails on stuart street

black rhino on broad street

any other locations?

Neither places have it anymore. :( They're waiting to hear if they're gonna start stocking it.

Is it just like Red Bull? Same ingredients.

I don't think it's keith........she knows a little too much about djs. If anyone has a shortage of ZYGO well .............I'M KEEPING MY DAMN ZYGO, IF YOU WANT IT YOU"LL HAVE SUFFER FIRST.

We had to order another five cases after the holiday weekend. After Carl Cox, Digweed, and Oakenfold we went through over 12 cases in a week and a half. I LOVE MY BARTENDING STAFF!!!!!

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

I don't think it's keith........she knows a little too much about djs. If anyone has a shortage of ZYGO well .............I'M KEEPING MY DAMN ZYGO, IF YOU WANT IT YOU"LL HAVE SUFFER FIRST.

We had to order another five cases after the holiday weekend. After Carl Cox, Digweed, and Oakenfold we went through over 12 cases in a week and a half. I LOVE MY BARTENDING STAFF!!!!!

Are you the manager at Centro?