Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 Dish Dish & Danny Howells Roll Call

nightstar01

superb set by danny howells last night for Arc's 1 year anniversary. 8 hours session before handing it over to DT for another 8 hours.

u fewlios are in for a treat... especially if howells plays the terrace. that man can play anything at anytime. i think those who have heard howells on different occasions can agree.

:hat:

Would like to go but still thinking about it,theres alot of parties this weekend and have to see which ones I really want to attend. As for the Djs I ve seen both but I saw Howells during WMC @ 34 on the patio same day Deep Dish was in the blue room. Deep Dish really doesnt do it for me and Howells on the patio wasnt what I expected,I didnt feel his set @ all, I herd alot of good things about Howells and I would like to se him in the blue room cause in the patio I just dont care.Im not saying he sucks now. B4 someone comes and takes it the wrong way lol.But really I would like to check out howells and see whats all the commotion about.

Originally posted by nightstar01

I know it's kinda early, but I can't wait until July 3rd.......who's going????:D

Hey nightstar. I saw you this weekend. We should knock them boots. Why don't you drop that spic your with so I can give you some real black lovin.

Originally posted by malcom

Hey nightstar. I saw you this weekend. We should knock them boots. Why don't you drop that spic your with so I can give you some real black lovin.

L

M

F

A

O

:laugh:

You know what they say, ONCE YOU GO BLACK, U DON'T COME BACK....

BETTER WATCH IT GA2