Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Royal Blueberry Blunts...

Originally posted by fiveohfour

Dutchie Corona Sports....the green leaf is au naturale and void of those shitty sugars and flavors ;)

I agree also, whats up with everyone mistaking doing drugs with going to the candy store. Sugar does not get you high unless you EAT ALOT of it!

Originally posted by francismhwhite

I agree also, whats up with everyone mistaking doing drugs with going to the candy store. Sugar does not get you high unless you EAT ALOT of it!

I was ripped off Pixie stix's the other night...Shit burns tho.

bluntz are good if you live in the city. you can't smoke inside. you gotta be outside in a city park and you have to spark with mad headz. if you are passin' that shit to 5+ heads, nothing beats a slow burnin' L, sitting on the broken park benches.

if ya don't know what that's about, then you don't understand smokin' Ls. :aright:

Originally posted by kitty19

bluntz are good if you live in the city. you can't smoke inside. you gotta be outside in a city park and you have to spark with mad headz. if you are passin' that shit to 5+ heads, nothing beats a slow burnin' L, sitting on the broken park benches.

if ya don't know what that's about, then you don't understand smokin' Ls. :aright:

i know i don't understand.

lol.

:laugh:

Blunts are good anywhere. There is nothing better then sitting back and smokin an L. I dont know about 5 headz on 1 L though when that shit happens you dont really get high (me anyway) Smokin an L to the head, Ahh nothin better

Originally posted by kitty19

Originally posted by housedog

Blunts are good anywhere. There is nothing better then sitting back and smokin an L. I dont know about 5 headz on 1 L though when that shit happens you dont really get high (me anyway) Smokin an L to the head, Ahh nothin better

well if theres more people..that calls for more blunts of course

but your right, nothing better than smoking an L to the face:D

Originally posted by weed247

vanilla blunt wraps are the shit

thats the bomb

u ever had one of those??

i never saw a girl who knows about vanilla blunt wraps:laugh: :laugh:

U neva met a girl like meeeeh :)

OT: When I used to live in Idaho they didn't know what blunts were, they all smoked jays but they called them "White Boys" :confused:

:laugh: :laugh:

I dunno jus thought it was funny