Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Studio 34 Review !!!

djoscarg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First time I did not have fun at space. I guess im not really into disco music, I know i should have stuck around for the 80's since i love my 80's music but i could not deal with the the 70's and left half an hour after getting there. Props to them for the decoration though, had the place decorated with memorabilia from rocky, saturday night fever and much more. Loved the decoration, the outfits some people wore, but i hate disco. No more disco at space please, but an all 80's night im down for which is why wednesday night probably gonna check out life. Love the 1985 idea. By the way did more people show up as the night went on, did not look 2 packed when i left, around 2 in morning.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1547901

Drove by around twelve thirty and there was a bunch of people arriving ...

Didn't see the sign Saleen! :rolleyes: ... at least not last nite ...

Lastly ... intended to go but got delayed ... my neighbors fished a freaking 5.5 ft. bull shark on 1st street :eek: :eek: (like the one who ate that kids arm) ... gave them a hand for a bit dragging that b**ch home ... we even got three police cars doing reports of it ...

By the time all this was over ... it was almost three am :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by ralphfalcon

bro if you couldn't have fun last night you needs to dip your head in a vat of ghb and inhale. place was offf the chain. chicks throwin their braws in the booth, flashing tits, ass, all kinds of crazy 70's shit goin on in there.

where did u say that vat of G was??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bro if you couldn't have fun last night you needs to dip your head in a vat of ghb and inhale. place was offf the chain. chicks throwin their braws in the booth, flashing tits, ass, all kinds of crazy 70's shit goin on in there.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Damn maybe I should have stuck around but i was there from 1230 till about 130 maybe 2 and i just could not anymore, did not enjoy it and did not see any of that kind of crazy stuff. Damn y did the fun have to start after I leave.

With all due respect - place was not going off the chain. Space did go all out decorating the place and there were some people dressed to the nines. There was just no vibe. Inside and patio was never full.

I think it was a good idea to mix it up - just seems as if the audience did not embrace the idea.

i thought it was a great night overall...got there around 4:30...walked in and Oscar G. was in control of his helm and rocking as usual...heard that Louis Puig and Lazaro Leon had played some cool shit from the 70's and 80's...wish i couldve heard that. the decoration was awesome. those long lights hanging down in the main room were super cool. i heard they were from studio 54. overall, a great night in my opinion. Left at 7:30 a.m. and the main room was still pumpin.

Originally posted by sobe2003

With all due respect - place was not going off the chain. Space did go all out decorating the place and there were some people dressed to the nines. There was just no vibe. Inside and patio was never full.

I think it was a good idea to mix it up - just seems as if the audience did not embrace the idea.

Don't know what you consider off the chain, but I'm new to the club scene. I usually hang at maragarita mama's, so I dont' really know much about this club thing, but.. at 2:30am I rolled in and the dancefloor seemed to be embracing the shit out of the place. Also, two chicks were embracing on the boxes, all kinds of embracing. Walked into the booth and a bra hit me on the head thats about when the chain fell off for me. I left at 10:30 am. I don't know, but all the cool people told me is was goin off so I always believe the cool people.

Don't know what you consider off the chain, but I'm new to the club scene. I usually hang at maragarita mama's, so I dont' really know much about this club thing, but.. at 2:30am I rolled in and the dancefloor seemed to be embracing the shit out of the place. Also, two chicks were embracing on the boxes, all kinds of embracing. Walked into the booth and a bra hit me on the head thats about when the chain fell off for me. I left at 10:30 am. I don't know, but all the cool people told me is was goin off so I always believe the cool people.

I got there about 5 a.m. stone sober. Downstairs was about 3/4 packed - by that time the disco/80's music was over. Hung out downstairs for awhile and then headed up to the patio. Roland and Ivano didn't do much

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Guest brwneydtrouble

If the focus had been more on the 80's vs the 70's, I would have made an effort to go.

Originally posted by klubveteran

PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT!

SPACE RESULTING TO A 70'S CLASSIC NIGHT "HOW SAD":(

You work at a place with 4 hour open bars....talk about desperate!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

btw: when is that Trance night starting up?