Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Studio 34 Review !!!

djoscarg

I considered the "Studio 34" party a great success. :afro::clap: :clap: Everyone out there was having a good time. Don't know where most you people where but if you looked around everyone was dancing there asses off . Hell, I got there around 11:30pm and the place was stuffed. Tony Tone was taking it back with some ol' skool funk. About 1/2 hour later, the main room opened and Luis and Lazaro started tearing shit up with some great 80's tracks. The music was great all night. Chicks everywhere drinking, dancing and having a great time. That sounds like a great party to me. :party:

Originally posted by sobe2003

I got there about 5 a.m. stone sober. Downstairs was about 3/4 packed - by that time the disco/80's music was over. Hung out downstairs for awhile and then headed up to the patio. Roland and Ivano didn't do much

I was there from 11:30pm until 7am and the place was going off from beginning to end. Last time I checked a venue doesn't have to be stuffed to capacity for the people to have a good time. And if you got there @ 5am then you would of noticed that both Oscar G and Roland where both playing great music . But you where to stone sober to notice.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

DONT LIE NELSON, I WAS SHOT DOWN BY MAZE CANNONS

ok ok ok now im really done with this thread. i still see Louis at the gym from time to time and i dont want plates landing on my head from the second floor when im on the bike.

sooooooooooo im out:tongue:

eddy i heard you cashed in on a prize in the FL lottery there;) how about a little lunch tomorrow?

Originally posted by djoscarg

don't mention it Ed.....

ah that picture was a total set up and publicity shot. good job Eddy. Louis wondering why YOUR botle of PJ went down so quickly? all i know is i didnt go up to the VIP dont look at me.

hint hint it was :rolleyes:

I think it's pretty sad that people are so threatened by Eddy, He has been working his arse off in a dying market that is dominated by cheap tactics and hype. There have been a long list of promoters and people throwing great party's in Miami for a long time I remember the good days of my boy Ernie Harrell,Gilbert Stafford and Perry Sasson who have worked very hard to get where they are(were), but times are different, the scene is different, it used to be about throwing great parties and seeing how many heads you could have standing outside your club nowadays it's about just trying to pack in your clubs period.

I think the open bar thing is great shit even CROBAR is doing it and they have never been threatened my anyone's buisness(cept they are still pulling the same shit at the door as usual SHELLY Grrrrrrrrrrr!).

As I see it Eddy is the only one lately who has been able to turn a club around from being completely fucking empty to having it packed not an easy task when you faced with Mr. Puig doing anything and everything in his power to dominate the nightlife scene. Tough times call for tough measures 4 hour bar, 8 hour shit CLUB MAZE has deep pockets I'd like to see LP pull that off on a regular basis I think there are great things to come from MAZE and the more people Eddy pisses off the more sucessful he and MAZE with become it's a trademark in Miami

;)

Originally posted by str8upcore

I think it's pretty sad that people are so threatened by Eddy, He has been working his arse off in a dying market that is dominated by cheap tactics and hype. There have been a long list of promoters and people throwing great party's in Miami for a long time I remember the good days of my boy Ernie Harrell,Gilbert Stafford and Perry Sasson who have worked very hard to get where they are(were), but times are different, the scene is different, it used to be about throwing great parties and seeing how many heads you could have standing outside your club nowadays it's about just trying to pack in your clubs period.

I think the open bar thing is great shit even CROBAR is doing it and they have never been threatened my anyone's buisness(cept they are still pulling the same shit at the door as usual SHELLY Grrrrrrrrrrr!).

As I see it Eddy is the only one lately who has been able to turn a club around from being completely fucking empty to having it packed not an easy task when you faced with Mr. Puig doing anything and everything in his power to dominate the nightlife scene. Tough times call for tough measures 4 hour bar, 8 hour shit CLUB MAZE has deep pockets I'd like to see LP pull that off on a regular basis I think there are great things to come from MAZE and the more people Eddy pisses off the more sucessful he and MAZE with become it's a trademark in Miami

;)

all bullshit aside. Eddy has gotten Maze to be better since he got there. that place might have been closed already if he hadnt joined and pulled things together with his partners.

its way hard to start from nothing.

it may never ever be what Space is but its doing much better now at least than before.

ok im out for real.

good post str8up

and Oscar your still a goof:laugh:

This just in from UPI... Space security reported that they caught Saleen inside Space's Studio 34 party. Supposedly he managed to skip the watchful eyes of the front door and the cameras by dressing in drag. Some say he was dressed as Madonna and other's Cindy Lauper. The description I got sounded more like Saleena. Anyway he was discovered when the liquid nitrogen system blew off his wig revealing his naked, white, bald head to a very surprised and buff "Village People" construction worker who thought he had scored for the night. Upon realizing that the girl (Saleena) of his dreams was really a Jerseyboy, the guy knocked Saleen out. Security stepped in and took them both out to the alley where it was plain to see that this wasn't just another Madonna wanna be. When asked how he didn't realize that it was in fact a guy he was making out with, the construction worker replied..."dude I was feeling her/him up and down all night and I didn't feel anything between his legs."

Originally posted by str8upcore

;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

EDDY GUERRA FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

"I stand for open bars and free admission"

Originally posted by spacious

This just in from UPI... Space security reported that they caught Saleen inside Space's Studio 34 party. Supposedly he managed to skip the watchful eyes of the front door and the cameras by dressing in drag. Some say he was dressed as Madonna and other's Cindy Lauper. The description I got sounded more like Saleena. Anyway he was discovered when the liquid nitrogen system blew off his wig revealing his naked, white, bald head to a very surprised and buff "Village People" construction worker who thought he had scored for the night. Upon realizing that the girl (Saleena) of his dreams was really a Jerseyboy, the guy knocked Saleen out. Security stepped in and took them both out to the alley where it was plain to see that this wasn't just another Madonna wanna be. When asked how he didn't realize that it was in fact a guy he was making out with, the construction worker replied..."dude I was feeling her/him up and down all night and I didn't feel anything between his legs."

That was gay:rolleyes:

:laugh:

tryingtobefunny.gif

:rolleyes: Great post!

I'm looking forward to the Space 34 ELVIS night!

to think....

all I wanted to do was say how much fun the Studio34 party was...and it turned into this... :laugh:

It's nice to see this board still has a real HARD-ON for Space..

If you just mention Space on this board it turns into a 5-page thread!!!

Originally posted by djoscarg

to think....

all I wanted to do was say how much fun the Studio34 party was...and it turned into this... :laugh:

It's nice to see this board still has a real HARD-ON for Space..

If you just mention Space on this board it turns into a 5-page thread!!!

Sorta like most of Saleens threads.

See, Space and Saleen go hand in hand:tongue: ohhh how cute:eek:

Guest saleen351

ok LP:

i'll make you a bet, i walk into space without a disguise, i'll say hello to roland or biz or oscar or that cunt bartender, and if i do pull it off, i get my dj booked for classics night, if i loose i will stop bashing space... All i got to do is make it in, say hello and I win.. If i get caught i loose.... and no more space bashing...

though i have to be allowed in for the classics night and the dj gets a 5 hour set in the main room....

let me know....

Originally posted by saleen351

ok LP:

i'll make you a bet, i walk into space without a disguise, i'll say hello to roland or biz or oscar or that cunt bartender, and if i do pull it off, i get my dj booked for classics night, if i loose i will stop bashing space... All i got to do is make it in, say hello and I win.. If i get caught i loose.... and no more space bashing...

though i have to be allowed in for the classics night and the dj gets a 5 hour set in the main room....

let me know....

Hmmmm for some unknown reason, I see this getting SHOT DOWN Saleen:blown:

Oscar u right about these space threads, they just all turning into classic drama threads that go on and on. Some funny ass shit in there all in all maze and space are both promoting the hell out of each other with this stuff. Saleen, I see you making it in only cause I've seen a couple of instances where it would not be too hard to get in without being noticed. Unless every single bouncer over there knows you should not be too hard. No disguise necassary. ANyways I think it would be cool to see and if he makes it I'd love to read that official review. Probably saleen's best night at space.

Hey Oscar I haven't seen you this heated in a while, I never realized that high cover charges and 10.00 $ Coronas made a club that much better. I guess this means we won't be seeing dropping the hammer at MAZE anytime soon??????

As far as SPACE34 is concerned nobody loves that fucking club as much as I do I been supporting it since day fucking one and on average I drop between 100.00 for a very cheap night to 300.00 a pretty decent evening there on drinks and cover charge and I never come on here and bitch about.Its nice to go to a club once in a while with half the money in your wallet before you went in there.

For what I spend on average at SPACE34 I can trully party like a rock star

at MAZE!!!!!! and lose my mind to your boy RALF and my boy EDGAR V

P.S. Hey Oscar are you gonna go support EDGAR @ MAZE I'll talk to Eddy and get you on the guest list and even better I'll make sure to buy you a few rounds of drinks!!!!!!!!

;)

Ive been sickly today....so i want able to read the post today....but this thread delivered some quality entertainment...i want to give a hand to all the people involved in this thread......

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

P.s. theres nothing wrong with a little variety.....70's, and 80's had some good tunes that people enjoy....cant we all just get along in this world of so many mazes that lead to space, when people get on ur nerves:tongue: