Clubplanet Nightlife Community

at what age is it unattractive

nyckitty69

There is no age that will make you unattractive unless you loose your virginity. You can stay as a virgin as long as you want to.... there is no shame in it. Don't bother about what others will think. But if you get into a committed long relationship leading to a marriage at any time you can always willfully explore your sexual horizons. That will be the right time for you to loose your virginity.

My .02 cents. :party:

under the assumption that you're still a virgin: if you're asking this question, you're obviously in no place to be losing it.

there's a saying, we preach best what we need to learn the most (or something to that affect). sexual confidence is such a struggle for me. and it really pervades into more than that, as in how i carry myself, how i am with guys, the vibe i give off in certain situations (i.e. the wrong guys can pick up on insecurity. truuust me) i think the biggest thing you need to worry about is when YOU feel right, not when the guy feels right or if the guy thinks its okay. if a guy doesn't want to have sex with you because you're a virgin at such and such age, you shouldn't be fucking him anyway. :)

There is no age that will make you unattractive unless you loose your virginity. You can stay as a virgin as long as you want to.... there is no shame in it. Don't bother about what others will think. But if you get into a committed long relationship leading to a marriage at any time you can always willfully explore your sexual horizons. That will be the right time for you to loose your virginity.

NUFF SAID

honestly...

if a girl i've met or i'm interested in tells me she is a virgin...

i walk away... none for me thanks...:D

if the guy your interested in cares if you are a virgin...

he has a problem...

god complex...

no skill...so you have nothing to compare it too...

or a small willy...

girls keeping thier virginity is just leftovers from a male dominated society... it ain't a fuckin prize...

if you wanna have sex...have it...

if you don't...then don't...

let it go...

:)

Originally posted by nyckitty69

for a girl to still be a virgin (i know it is for some guys)?

if it's not a big deal, say so. Please be honest guys, i need to know when the inexperience should end.

thanx

if youre fifty and virgin id say find the right person might not be the problem anymore...

Originally posted by nyckitty69

for a girl to still be a virgin (i know it is for some guys)?

if it's not a big deal, say so. Please be honest guys, i need to know when the inexperience should end.

thanx

There is no age when you should or should not be a virgin.

And i am still a firm believer that you don't need to have lots of sex to be experienced. I have only been with 1 girl, and we didn't even go all the way. And she said i seemed like i'd been with lots of other girls. But i havent... i just know certain things...:tongue:

But i don't go all the way really,, Im a firm believer in having sex only when you're really, REALLY into the person. So use your own measuring stick when you want to "do it". No one else can tell you but yourself ;)

A 30-year-old woman who is still a virgin is a bit unattractive don't you think?

Unless she's devoted to God and living her life as a member of the church then why stay a virgin at that age?

Why not experience everything life has to offer? I waited but for love not marriage

Everyone has a right to live their life like they want but I guess I would stop to wonder about a person who is in their 30's and has never had sex or been married.

And I hate those people like that couple on the Amazing Race who are in their late 20's and have been dating for 8 years and are still virgins. UMMM what are you waiting for? Ok I understand if you want to wait till your married but you've been dating for 8 years - - get married or break up already!

Originally posted by jjkitten

A 30-year-old woman who is still a virgin is a bit unattractive don't you think?

Unless she's devoted to God and living her life as a member of the church then why stay a virgin at that age?

Why not experience everything life has to offer? I waited but for love not marriage

Everyone has a right to live their life like they want but I guess I would stop to wonder about a person who is in their 30's and has never had sex or been married.

And I hate those people like that couple on the Amazing Race who are in their late 20's and have been dating for 8 years and are still virgins. UMMM what are you waiting for? Ok I understand if you want to wait till your married but you've been dating for 8 years - - get married or break up already!

i have to agree.........sex is not a HORRIBLE immoral thing........i dont understand why people make it out to be this way...............doesnt mean u should "just lose it already" but do it with someone u love.......if u wanna do it do it...............but i honestly cant imagine marrying a guy whom i havent had sex with.........