Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Remeber Exit and Roxy back in the days

The Dj that made Exit what it is Sat night DJ Denny Testtos,Sat Exit was 21 and Up.Anthony Lamont hosted the party.They had dance and top act.KTu broadcast live from exit sat Level Five comercial free./Johnny Vicious had his birthday party there off the hook.What was funny vicious spin before denny came on at 3am

but denny that night spun better then vicous off the hooked.The DJ that made exit hot on friday was not toney draper he sucks okay thats the truth.It was KTU DJ Riz and Grandmaster Flash that made exit fridays slamming hip hop party in the secret room.THey renvoated the secret room then flash left and KTU called it Riz Room off the hooked.DEnny testtos left because the owner started being greedy and did not want to pay denny money,What Dennny did fro exit bring 7000 people from jersey and nyc to party together in one venue and Denny left and thats when the party died.Fri night exit it was DJ riz and Grand master flash then he left and Dj Riz had the room to himself.I gre up on house music and hip hop.Toney Draper is the wosrt dj or ricky corbo from webster hall.The two worst dj in clubs.Why Exit was packed friday. Dj riz packed that room off the hooked.BIg mistake bringing Junior Vasquez to exit bad idea bring the dj booth down to dance level takes up to much space on dance floor and building junior state of the art dj booth waste of money.If eixt is hetrosexual club how can you bring gay epople and straight people to nightlcubs.The only club well its not really a club its a lounge i cheetah sunday that clubs is successful casue the party brings all type of people to party under one roof.it doesnt matter you gay straight tranvesite spanish black asian you all welcome to party on two floor.The hip hop dj is not all that but he does his best. BUt thehouse dj off the hooked hands down.The Roxy Backin the days.It was DJ Boris that made it big roxy Fridays.He packed up that nightclubs Roxy then he moved on to LImelight then when denny left they bought borishe did his thing the mistake let boris go for junior.Dj Boris off the hooked.he spins hamton jerseyshore all over .One a month hes at chhetah sunday.He might be there this sunday checkout his website Dj Boris.Com.Ktu used to broadcast level five Dj boris from limelight off the hooked.He left.Limelight died now its for sale.theres a big sign builiding for sale.It not Dj its club onwers and crooked prmoters that are mesing up the nyc nightclubs.WHen clubs die the Dj business never dies contunues for ever .Tunnel,twilow,limlight exit and roxy on life suport.DOnt blame dj fro movoing blame club oners and promoters.Cause these dj have no life.Traveling all over thenyc tri-statee area on weekends and week day producing buying records and equipmnet

ans owners dont want to pay them and promoter charging 30dollasr to se wacked dj toney draper when ican see boris at discotqueq for 20 dollars and i go to webster ahll thursday and friday thursday mike rizzio and hip hop sean sharp fri dj moody and sean sharp not toneydraper and i go in free every thursday fri and sat lol.peace out.Maybe Roxy asnd Exit Limelight come backed to life in the fall let hope and pray cause if the cant come back to lifeMiami will truly become club capital of the us for hip hop and dance and house music.That be a bi blow to nyc since 9-11

Originally posted by rbert

The Dj that made Exit what it is Sat night DJ Denny Testtos,Sat Exit was 21 and Up.Anthony Lamont hosted the party.They had dance and top act.KTu broadcast live from exit sat Level Five comercial free./Johnny Vicious had his birthday party there off the hook.What was funny vicious spin before denny came on at 3am

but denny that night spun better then vicous off the hooked.The DJ that made exit hot on friday was not toney draper he sucks okay thats the truth.It was KTU DJ Riz and Grandmaster Flash that made exit fridays slamming hip hop party in the secret room.THey renvoated the secret room then flash left and KTU called it Riz Room off the hooked.DEnny testtos left because the owner started being greedy and did not want to pay denny money,What Dennny did fro exit bring 7000 people from jersey and nyc to party together in one venue and Denny left and thats when the party died.Fri night exit it was DJ riz and Grand master flash then he left and Dj Riz had the room to himself.I gre up on house music and hip hop.Toney Draper is the wosrt dj or ricky corbo from webster hall.The two worst dj in clubs.Why Exit was packed friday. Dj riz packed that room off the hooked.BIg mistake bringing Junior Vasquez to exit bad idea bring the dj booth down to dance level takes up to much space on dance floor and building junior state of the art dj booth waste of money.If eixt is hetrosexual club how can you bring gay epople and straight people to nightlcubs.The only club well its not really a club its a lounge i cheetah sunday that clubs is successful casue the party brings all type of people to party under one roof.it doesnt matter you gay straight tranvesite spanish black asian you all welcome to party on two floor.The hip hop dj is not all that but he does his best. BUt thehouse dj off the hooked hands down.The Roxy Backin the days.It was DJ Boris that made it big roxy Fridays.He packed up that nightclubs Roxy then he moved on to LImelight then when denny left they bought borishe did his thing the mistake let boris go for junior.Dj Boris off the hooked.he spins hamton jerseyshore all over .One a month hes at chhetah sunday.He might be there this sunday checkout his website Dj Boris.Com.Ktu used to broadcast level five Dj boris from limelight off the hooked.He left.Limelight died now its for sale.theres a big sign builiding for sale.It not Dj its club onwers and crooked prmoters that are mesing up the nyc nightclubs.WHen clubs die the Dj business never dies contunues for ever .Tunnel,twilow,limlight exit and roxy on life suport.DOnt blame dj fro movoing blame club oners and promoters.Cause these dj have no life.Traveling all over thenyc tri-statee area on weekends and week day producing buying records and equipmnet

ans owners dont want to pay them and promoter charging 30dollasr to se wacked dj toney draper when ican see boris at discotqueq for 20 dollars and i go to webster ahll thursday and friday thursday mike rizzio and hip hop sean sharp fri dj moody and sean sharp not toneydraper and i go in free every thursday fri and sat lol.peace out.Maybe Roxy asnd Exit Limelight come backed to life in the fall let hope and pray cause if the cant come back to lifeMiami will truly become club capital of the us for hip hop and dance and house music.That be a bi blow to nyc since 9-11

Sorry. I don't speak Retardese. Can you get someone to translate your drivel into meaningful English before you post, please? Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

:2guns:

I disagree with the dj who made fridays was not riz and flash it was shawn inks afterhours in the champagne room (white room as it is now) those were sick times some of my best nights were at exit saturdays where it was denny and eddie baez. I remember the line going around the block every single week

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

Sorry. I don't speak Retardese. Can you get someone to translate your drivel into meaningful English before you post, please? Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

hahahahahaha:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

ahahahahah well put

Originally posted by slyonspromos

I disagree with the dj who made fridays was not riz and flash it was shawn inks afterhours in the champagne room (white room as it is now) those were sick times some of my best nights were at exit saturdays where it was denny and eddie baez. I remember the line going around the block every single week

u fuckin actually read that whole thing and deciphered it???

u should be a code breaker..i got up to OFF THE HOOKED and stopped