Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where Should Ras Live?

ras67

Where Should Ras Live?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Where Should Ras Live?

• A house in Newton 3 with girls I dont know.
    • In North Andover at the famous afterhours house.
    • Under 93 in a cardboard box.
    • At the Roxy in one of the offices.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ras67

glad i can look to you guys when i need help.

i am serious about this!! i need to decide NOW where to go.

so f*** off groovefire :mad:

You're serious about "Under 93 in a cardboard box" and

"At the Roxy in one of the offices"?

My advice, don't live in the afterhours house. You lead a questionable lifestyle as it is. Your home should a retreat, an escape from that lifestyle. If the house with the 3 chicks can be that, go with that place. If they're gonna be partying every night too, find somewhere else.

Then again, you didn't say where on 93 you're looking, that might change my answer.

Originally posted by ras67

glad i can look to you guys when i need help.

i am serious about this!! i need to decide NOW where to go.

so f*** off groovefire :mad:

You come to clubplanet.com to figure out where you should live??? :laugh: Sorry but you deserve everything you get. Do yourself a favor and call a friend for advice.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Attn CP:

I am about to buy a house, have a kid and get married, should I do it?.. Serious responses only, my whole life depends on what you guys/gals say...

1-800-asktheoracle - Never steered me wrong :aright: Either that or you can borrow my magic 8 ball.

Originally posted by groovefire

My advice, don't live in the afterhours house. You lead a questionable lifestyle as it is. Your home should a retreat, an escape from that lifestyle. If the house with the 3 chicks can be that, go with that place. If they're gonna be partying every night too, find somewhere else.

THAT is what i was looking for-- thank you.

honestly every single one of my friends is biased in some way about the whole thing so they are not the best ones for advice. the only ones who think i should move in to newton with the girls are pretty much selfish (not in a bad way) about wanting me to stay around here to be near them location wise. (i would be too).

besides i have talked this issue to death with everyone i know.

now even i am boring me. this topic blows.

well your not home from thursday until tuesday, and you go out the other nights. So the way i figure it if you find a hotel that rents by the hour, put all your stuff in storage,and make sure it hasan internet conection , and that would be the way to go. Wait why don't you live in your car and use the internet at the library. I just can't see paying rent just for your stuff.

I got a shed at my house, i could move my snowblower to the side and you could set up a cot or something. It has electricity, your only rent would be the web cams i would install.:D

Originally posted by whadupg

You come to clubplanet.com to figure out where you should live??? :laugh: Sorry but you deserve everything you get. Do yourself a favor and call a friend for advice.

Ring, Ring ms. G what should do if I have really bad poison ivy and I'm ready to blow my fucking brains out? Should I do it or not?

Originally posted by groovefire

Have you thought about moving back home with your parents until you figure out what you're going to do when you grow up?

you want me to temporarily move back to chicago???

what would happen to boston nightlife?

Originally posted by stymie

scratch it real bad and pour bleach on it.

Don't temp me because I've been seriously thinking about it! Ever since you said that and I came up with the itchy little rash:blank: I've been considering two options, blowing my head or pouring bleach on it.... I hate POISON IVY:mad: