Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bored at work...

sexxyme

Originally posted by francismhwhite

Bored? What do you do? How can I help?

Legal Assistant

Don't get me wrong, I have work to do, but from time to time, when I take a break, I have no one to talk to!!! Someone go on AIM and entertain me PLS ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxyme

HELP!!!:)

Just picture me in your office with the door locked . I get on my knees hike up your skirt and rip your panties off. I lift your legs on my shoulders and start slowly lapping away and your slit. I keep on giving you light licks till your clit pokes out then I go right to sucking on it with 2 fingers massaging your g-spot. I slide everything on your desk on to the floor and pick u up and sit you ontop of it. i lift your legs up in the air and slide down my pants and you start stroking my cock and slide it in your pussy... right off the bat you start telling me to fuck you harder and harder untill I am pounding you so hard people can hear the noise of our skin slapping together in the next room. I then flip you over on all fours and tease you by rubbing my cock up and down your slit untill yo ucan take it anymore and ram yourself into my cock. I grab a fist full of hair and start using that to pull you into me as I thrust foward . you tell me to cum inside of you, right when I say that I am about to cum your body starts to quiver and skake and you say that you are cumming too! after we both cum at the same time I get down on my knees and finsih you off by lapping away your pussy.

the end.

still bored?

Originally posted by sexxyme

Legal Assistant

Don't get me wrong, I have work to do, but from time to time, when I take a break, I have no one to talk to!!! Someone go on AIM and entertain me PLS ;)

hey at least u have aim and can chat with people.......here at my job all the instant messaging is blocked along with all the other good shit :( .......at least i still have cp:cool: :D

Originally posted by gabo

Just picture me in your office with the door locked . I get on my knees hike up your skirt and rip your panties off. I lift your legs on my shoulders and start slowly lapping away and your slit. I keep on giving you light licks till your clit pokes out then I go right to sucking on it with 2 fingers massaging your g-spot. I slide everything on your desk on to the floor and pick u up and sit you ontop of it. i lift your legs up in the air and slide down my pants and you start stroking my cock and slide it in your pussy... right off the bat you start telling me to fuck you harder and harder untill I am pounding you so hard people can hear the noise of our skin slapping together in the next room. I then flip you over on all fours and tease you by rubbing my cock up and down your slit untill yo ucan take it anymore and ram yourself into my cock. I grab a fist full of hair and start using that to pull you into me as I thrust foward . you tell me to cum inside of you, right when I say that I am about to cum your body starts to quiver and skake and you say that you are cumming too! after we both cum at the same time I get down on my knees and finsih you off by lapping away your pussy.

the end.

still bored?

:eek:DAMN!!!

the end.

still bored?

:eek:

the end.

still bored?

:jawdrop::drool:;)