atomicapples

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:D

Yes I need me some good humpin

But like I said before

Im gonna try and do that born again virgin thing

See how that works out :)

But if sex with a good person comes along...who am I to turn it down hahaha :D

Im glad for you, and support that decision.

I hope you maintain will power. You'l be a stronger person, trust me ;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:D

Yes I need me some good humpin

But like I said before

Im gonna try and do that born again virgin thing

See how that works out :)

But if sex with a good person comes along...who am I to turn it down hahaha :D

what about good sex with a bad person??

Originally posted by linabina

i think it basically means that u dont have sex for a long time after uve had it before... stay single or date whatever- but the point is to try to abstain from sex...regardless of having done it before. hence the 'born again' :)

That's how i understood it.

Originally posted by linabina

i think it basically means that u dont have sex for a long time after uve had it before... stay single or date whatever- but the point is to try to abstain from sex...regardless of having done it before. hence the 'born again' :)

that doesn't make any sense. that just means that you're taking a break from sex, if you ask me :rolleyes: . as t0ny said, what's done is done.

Originally posted by weyes

that doesn't make any sense. that just means that you're taking a break from sex, if you ask me :rolleyes: . as t0ny said, what's done is done.

well, yeah. In a sense, what's done is done.

But a born again virgin to me is someone who has experienced sex, but for whatever reasons, whether it be the emotions associated with it, or that person wasn't ready, or simply wants to wait, AFTER the fact, is a born again virgin.

So yeah, once you have sex you're not a virgin. But someone who has only had sex a few times and then decides to hold off would be born again, since they realized after the fact what they wanted .

follow :confused:

"born again virgin".... bwahahahaha

i mean, it must be great, if you can talk yourself into this bs. then you can even live your "first time" again!

IMO, that "born again virgin" stuff was written by and for women who lost their virginity through rape from a stranger/parent or something similar traumatic. they can´t deal with reality so they make their own. pretty trippy shit!

OMG, i already know what a tshirt i´m gonna make myself tomorrow....

"born again virgin".... LOL

Originally posted by tastey

"born again virgin".... bwahahahaha

i mean, it must be great, if you can talk yourself into this bs. then you can even live your "first time" again!

IMO, that "born again virgin" stuff was written by and for women who lost their virginity through rape from a stranger/parent or something similar traumatic. they can´t deal with reality so they make their own. pretty trippy shit!

OMG, i already know what a tshirt i´m gonna make myself tomorrow....

"born again virgin".... LOL

ur a fuckin tool.

and weyes... i dont think its literally if u abstain again then ur actually considered a virgin again.. its just the concept of having sex... then for whatever reason the person feels, they stop. i dont know why this is such a hard concept to understand. dont take it so literally.

its simply only what i said above. if i had to give it an exact definition: someone, whom after losing their virginity and engages in sexual intercourse, decides later on, for whatever reason unique to the individual, that they want to abstain from the act.

Originally posted by weyes

I agree. Once it's gone it's gone. Obviously it's not meant in the literal sense- but I still think it's bs.