Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please help me decide my new car color...

quoth

See the way i see it..is that...

every car on the road now is pretty much silver.

the eternal blue is different...yet has a slighty tackyish look only in that it looks good in the summer and not year round.

Now im starting to take into consideration graphite pearl cause its very metalliac but yet doesn't show scratches as noticably as if it was a black car.

i need to decided quick cause im picking it up in like an hour.

I think Silver Hondas are surrounded by bad luck...

Next time you are driving around just look at how many have a dent somewhere... Also look at where the ACCORD symbol is on the back of the truck. So many have been hit and the ACCORD symbol is always put in the wrong place...

I like both the Taffetta White and the Nighthawk Black Pearl.

:aright:

Nice car... Good luck with it when you get it. :)

Originally posted by elementx

I think Silver Hondas are surrounded by bad luck...

Next time you are driving around just look at how many have a dent somewhere... Also look at where the ACCORD symbol is on the back of the truck. So many have been hit and the ACCORD symbol is always put in the wrong place...

I like both the Taffetta White and the Nighthawk Black Pearl.

:aright:

Nice car... Good luck with it when you get it. :)

u know...to be honest mr toxic avenger...i like the white as well...it makes the car look bigger actually...but the major pain in the ass to it is that it gets dirty extremely easily...also...as nice as it is..its sorta chic-ish to me.

i mean im gonna have this car for 5 goddamn years (prolly longer) so i better make sure im happy with whatever choice i make...but eh...its pretty much gonna be eternal blue pearl...unless i draw straws. lol

im so fuckin excited....like a pig in shit.

EX V6 240 HP fuckin 8 way power seats....6 disc changer...Lo-Jack... M.V.I.D. ...FREE! wheel locks (retail $114 each).....sunroof...8,000 airbags...and tons of compartments to hide yayo.

Originally posted by quoth

u know...to be honest mr toxic avenger...i like the white as well...it makes the car look bigger actually...but the major pain in the ass to it is that it gets dirty extremely easily...also...as nice as it is..its sorta chic-ish to me.

i mean im gonna have this car for 5 goddamn years (prolly longer) so i better make sure im happy with whatever choice i make...but eh...its pretty much gonna be eternal blue pearl...unless i draw straws. lol

EX V6 240 HP fuckin 8 way power seats....6 disc changer...Lo-Jack... M.V.I.D. ...FREE! wheel locks (retail $114 each).....sunroof...8,000 airbags...and tons of compartments to hide yayo.

:clap2: haha new you would go with the blue ;)

:laugh:

You won't have it 5 years. No one keeps new cars anymore. You will get rid of it in 3 cause cars change shape TOOOO often. And you will want the new model by then... ;)

Good choice in color. And again nice car. ENJOY... :aright:

Originally posted by elementx

:laugh:

You won't have it 5 years. No one keeps new cars anymore. You will get rid of it in 3 cause cars change shape TOOOO often. And you will want the new model by then... ;)

Good choice in color. And again nice car. ENJOY... :aright:

thanx...

and trust me...5+ years ill keep it....if i wasn't gonna finance..then i would lease for 3 years ...uh DERF!

im not a picky little whore when it comes to cars....ill run that shit to 600,000+ if i can...then we can call the Guinness Book of World Records.

nah but seriously...Honda is pure quality thats why im getting one...i definitely need something dependable and also able to consume regular fuel (big bonus for me) since my job is moving and i will have to commute farther in order to make that loot to pay for my shit.

thanx...

and trust me...5+ years ill keep it....if i wasn't gonna finance..then i would lease for 3 years ...uh DERF!

im not a picky little whore when it comes to cars....ill run that shit to 600,000+ if i can...then we can call the Guinness Book of World Records.

nah but seriously...Honda is pure quality thats why im getting one...i definitely need something dependable and also able to consume regular fuel (big bonus for me) since my job is moving and i will have to commute farther in order to make that loot to pay for my shit.

Leasing was outlawed in NYC I am not sure about anywhere else...

This is why they call it Smart Buy or some shit like that. Same thing but different regulations...

Pay so and so a month for 3, 4, or 5 years and your final payment is like $13,000 +

I am the same way. I really don't care about how long I have a car. It is just so many people get bored of cars so fast becuase they toss out different body styles every year.