Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Hookers In vegas?

carguy2003

Sex with a hooker is completely fulfilling and what more of a point do you need to be able to bang the shit out of some cheap skank that will let you treat her like shit.

Go for it man, try to win some money and waste it on sticking as many sluts in the poopa that you can!

Originally posted by nomembername

Sex with a hooker is completely fulfilling and what more of a point do you need to be able to bang the shit out of some cheap skank that will let you treat her like shit.

Go for it man, try to win some money and waste it on sticking as many sluts in the poopa that you can!

My dad told me the same thing before I went last October..

First off id like to say that ive seen some pretty slammin hookers in vegas. BUT personally i dont think you should get one man. I mean, vegas is nuts. The girls are amazing regardless hooker or not and everyone goes out, parties and gets so fucked up and shit 24/7 when you go out there, im sure you can score some ass and do fine without paying for it. Seriously, vegas is prolly the easiest city to get ass in in the country.

Originally posted by nomembername

Hell yeah, I went with my dad this past Memorial Day and we double teamed some bitch!:D

She's your MOM, not "some bitch". haha I'm kidding, but that was just such a perfect set-up, I couldn't help it. :D

i say go for it... its easier than having to come up with an excuse as to why you have to leave 15 minutes after you're done, or sneaking out once she falls asleep...

just blughughugh, throw her the money, and kick her out of the car...

;)

Anyione ever see the real sex where the ambulance driver in Las Vegas was always late for calls?? The followed him and he was fuckin hookers every hour or so,... and when calls came in he would just not pay attention.. Was soo funny b/c he didnt even take them anywhere.. got out of ambulance.. gave money.. walked behind truck... bent over quick pump and dump and walk away... was weird almost!!

Originally posted by stdiamante

Anyione ever see the real sex where the ambulance driver in Las Vegas was always late for calls?? The followed him and he was fuckin hookers every hour or so,... and when calls came in he would just not pay attention.. Was soo funny b/c he didnt even take them anywhere.. got out of ambulance.. gave money.. walked behind truck... bent over quick pump and dump and walk away... was weird almost!!

It was almost weird??

Thats a really messed up story. Someones lying on the street dying while he's gettin a blowjob from some hooker. Crazy

Originally posted by jjkitten

It was almost weird??

Thats a really messed up story. Someones lying on the street dying while he's gettin a blowjob from some hooker. Crazy

Seriously, if that's only "almost weird" I don't even wanna know what's truly twisted...

Originally posted by carguy2003

So, should I rail some sluts out there or what? I mean, i'll drop one in her dumper if she likes... But should I? Any guys on here ever bang a hooker in Vegas?

b, its vegas... you dont have to pay for sex there... most ppl are there to "party" and leave their inhibitions in their home state...

exacctllyyy..if u cant get laid in vegas ..u cant get laid...

everybodies there to party and has a jacuzzi in there hotel room....take the money ud drop on a hooker and buy some girls a drink at the bar ....you'll prolly end up with a story u wanna tell u friends as apposed to ...'so im paying this women to have sex with me ...