Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great Adventure

Originally posted by fineones

im going thursday if the weather holds up

i hope its not tooo crowded ..unless its with my clubplanet peoplesss....sooo who wants to go ...anybody bueller buller???

Working... :(

Have fun... I would love to have a CP outing at Great Adventure sometime. :cool:

Originally posted by dgmodel

on thursday ill be working the log flume... the last dip before the ride is over, where they take your picture... bring me some schlitz, and porkrinds...

r u goin too??

i loved going thru the safari. espec. when the little monkey's climb all over your car. I got some funny stories with that :laugh:

Originally posted by fineones

the forecast says rain ...BOOO!!!!!

so i wont know till tomorrow morning if im going but i really wanna ..i havent been in years

If it rains a good Hour or Two during the day. That is the best time to go... Especially if it is Lightning... The place stays fairly empty and you get on more rides... I dont think it is supposed to rain all day... Good luck... :cool:

Originally posted by elementx

If it rains a good Hour or Two during the day. That is the best time to go... Especially if it is Lightning... The place stays fairly empty and you get on more rides... I dont think it is supposed to rain all day... Good luck... :cool:

ahhh yes sir...!..best time ever was when it drizzled all morning...and then a downpour...noooo one was at the park..i went on the scream machine 12 times in a row...all i did was switch from the last seat to the first seat each time

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ahhh yes sir...!..best time ever was when it drizzled all morning...and then a downpour...noooo one was at the park..i went on the scream machine 12 times in a row...all i did was switch from the last seat to the first seat each time

Yup Yup... Could never have a better time. I think I went on so many rides one day that I actually got sick of them...

Also got many chances to do retarded poses for the scream machine camera... :laugh:

hooly shit u tooo?

after our 10th time we figured out where they take the pic..so we'd pose and shit..they wouldnt print the ones when the first 3 rows all had their middle fingers up....bitch asses

Yeah we learned the middle finger thing as well... :mad:

It is in the middle of the loop right after the part where they hit the breaks... Unless they moved it since the last time I was there...

Originally posted by elementx

Yeah we learned the middle finger thing as well... :mad:

It is in the middle of the loop right after the part where they hit the breaks... Unless they moved it since the last time I was there...

yeh its there..we figured it out cause it was dark (no sun due to rain) and they had to shine reflectors on us to get a picture..so every time we'd come out of the loop we'd b like WHY IS THERE REFLECTORS ON US...then we caught on..and it was obscenity heaven from there on

yeh its there..we figured it out cause it was dark (no sun due to rain) and they had to shine reflectors on us to get a picture..so every time we'd come out of the loop we'd b like WHY IS THERE REFLECTORS ON US...then we caught on..and it was obscenity heaven from there on

:laugh: