Clubplanet Nightlife Community

everyone's first post here thread

Guest jroo

Originally posted by jroo

the post you just put has this date: 03-29-2002 03:22 AM

the post i put has this date: 03-29-2002 02:15 PM

the post i put was posted by you 1 hour and 7 minutes before the post you just claimed was your first.

THE COMPUTER DOESNT LIE PEOPLE!!!

um, 3:22 am would be before 2:15 pm.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the post i put was posted by you 1 hour and 7 minutes before the post you just claimed was your first.

you did NOT just do that... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest jroo

COME ON!! BRING IT, FUCKERS!!! you all got me riled up now!!!!!!! who else wants to challenge?? you're cracked out brain vs. the all mighty data base that is cp.

COME ON!! BRING IT, FUCKERS!!! you all got me riled up now!!!!!!! who else wants to challenge?? you're cracked out brain vs. the all mighty data base that is cp.

damn jerami, you still don't get it, do you?

man are you done with the first posts or has this challenge of the validity of what you're finding making you insecure???

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

um, 3:22 am would be before 2:15 pm.

technicalities. ok, so the am pm got fucked up. what the hell are you doing posting at 320 in the am anyway. you're unorthadox posting methods have baffled cp's database.

you win.

sad day for cp's programmer.

Dude, please stop.... I'm laughing so hard now I'm pushing A&W Rootbeer out of my nose!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

technicalities. ok, so the am pm got fucked up. what the hell are you doing posting at 320 in the am anyway. you're unorthadox posting methods have baffled cp's database.

you win.

sad day for cp's programmer.

well the funny thing is that when I did a search the times were off too. It said my first post was at 10:22 pm (not 3:22 am) and the post you posted was at 9:15 am (the following day), not 2:15 PM.

The truth is out there, mang!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by rockyblue

damn jerami, you still don't get it, do you?

cp's data base is not to be trusted, you must first anayliz the data. which is gay. i was picking the one lowest on the list of posts. and just posting. i wasnt looking at time and date shit. then on gina's post i didnt even notice the am pm shit. but i believe i have added a lot to my post count and kept myself busy at work, for it is now time to go. have fun making fun of me while i drive home.

cp's data base is not to be trusted, you must first anayliz the data. which is gay. i was picking the one lowest on the list of posts. and just posting. i wasnt looking at time and date shit. then on gina's post i didnt even notice the am pm shit. but i believe i have added a lot to my post count and kept myself busy at work, for it is now time to go. have fun making fun of me while i drive home.

Now that he's gone: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest jroo
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well the funny thing is that when I did a search the times were off too. It said my first post was at 10:22 pm (not 3:22 am) and the post you posted was at 9:15 am (the following day), not 2:15 PM.

The truth is out there, mang!

my time zone was on GMT for some reason.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Now that he's gone: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

havent left yet, dick

now, i'm gone.

• 3 months later...

i just wanted to see this post again because I love the fact that jroo thinks 2:15 PM comes before 3:22 AM on any given day and actually uses it as his defense. :funny: :funny: :funny: