Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hypnotic...?

Originally posted by Reeni

it has a funny after taste:rolleyes:

one club i know makes hypnotic/hennessy

its called an incredible hulk

but i drink it straight its not great

nothing to write home about

I had it one night straight up was pretty good but then i tried the Hulk's....those are amazing i love em, they turn green and shit lol yea and the other one is like pink they make they mix sipnotic or somethin i dont rmemeber, Hulk's get a :aright: from me...

my friend promotes for them..she does all the parties and shit and ive had so much of this crap that im tired of it..

its an excuse for thugs to look like they could hold their liqour...drinkin a bottle of this is like takin 5 shots of cuervo...it basically does NOTHING

the owners r smart...they gave it to Fabolous and he blew it up in his "Its Your Birthday" video...next thing u know every thug out there's rockin a bottle of " DA HYP SONNN" ....gettin twisted off it like its Johnny Blue

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Anyone drink this yet?

Do you mix it with something

Or straight up?

whats the deal with this shit everyones talkin bout it

lol its a person i works with drink... he invented it... he is paid now cause of this shitty crap.. its the worst its like alize...

an establishment i frequented one night had the nerve to charge $15 for a shot of it. i was like "WHAT THE F*CK?!?!" the bartender's response was "yo its hypno, this stuff is like the cristal of liqours" pffff gimme a break, it tastes ok. you can mix it with whatever

Hypnotiq is a mixture of vodka, cognac and fruit juices. It definately isnt the cristal of liqour, lol, thats bullshit. You wanna good drink, hit up a chilled shot of Tarantula tequila, same color but gets you drunk quicker, plus its a lot smoother. I love also how a couple years back jermain dupree had a line in one of his songs abhout "a corona wit da grenadine", next thing you know all these posers order it at the bar i work at:rolleyes:

Originally posted by iliana

Don't like it. That shit is like blue Kool-aid for adults. Very WIMPY drink. I would be turned off by a guy if he ordered that for himself. It's ok for girls if you really want to throw your money out the window.

-iliana

:cool:

EXACTLY! :D

Originally posted by carsonmartin

Hypnotiq is a mixture of vodka, cognac and fruit juices. It definately isnt the cristal of liqour, lol, thats bullshit. You wanna good drink, hit up a chilled shot of Tarantula tequila, same color but gets you drunk quicker, plus its a lot smoother. I love also how a couple years back jermain dupree had a line in one of his songs abhout "a corona wit da grenadine", next thing you know all these posers order it at the bar i work at:rolleyes:

Yeah, i actually just saw that recently... i had never even heard of it until the guy sitting next to me at a bar orders a "bloody corona", and the bartender has no idea what that is. So, the dude had to explain it to him and the bartender just looked disgusted (it really was kind of funny to see it)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:laugh: :laugh: ...yo i think people would try anything they hear about in a rap song or see in a video

lmao its soooo damn funny too, because most of these rappers do not even know what theyre endorsing... one of my passions in life it to catch them mispronouncing labels or products... jayz and lil kim so far hold the title... my all time favorite jayz fuck up is reffering to hermes as "her-meeez", and lil kim reffering to christian la croix as "christian la crocks" or when she reffers to a ninja motorcycle as a honda... lmao!!! pls... stop it.. .pls.

Originally posted by dgmodel

or when she reffers to a ninja motorcycle as a honda... lmao!!! pls... stop it.. .pls.

LMAO!!

I picked that one up too, "Dippin' on my Ninja Honda wit Tonisha and Rhonda"

:D:cool:

very weak but i think it tastes great.......drank half a bottle was very lightly buzzed and usually dont hold liquor very well (yea im an embarassement to all russians:tongue: ) its a matter of preference purely