Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
guest00901

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed =)

I used to be the biggest pot head, and I stopped for a year cause I was with my X, so now I gradually started smoking again and I feel like a fucking amateur. I used to be able to smoke an L to the head and now its like I smoke half and im baked outta my mind. But I have been smoking for like 3 months straight now and I still haven't built up my tolerance and im going to Amsterdam at the end of August...how the fuck do I build it up again so I don't die when im out there lol

i dunno what to tell you

just keep smoking i suppose..hey, its good for you

ive been smoking at least once a day for the best 3 years straight probally..and i still get high as fuck...even from a few hits...but thats just me..and i love it:D

Originally posted by jimk29

that shit is evil :devil:

The topic of Amsterdam came up the other day and I started to tell what I could remember of your story... the person I was talking to stopped me to say that she knew exactly what I was talking about. :laugh: She also thinks it's a sketchy city.

Originally posted by tastyt

The topic of Amsterdam came up the other day and I started to tell what I could remember of your story... the person I was talking to stopped me to say that she knew exactly what I was talking about. :laugh: She also thinks it's a sketchy city.

very sketchy...

Amsterdam is the shit.... Kinda shady @ night, I was a little bugged out the first night, but it grows on ya... 3 of us slept in the back of a hatchback Saab w/ the hatch open for 3 nights, and nobody bothered us at all.. People would walk by and say good morning while we were waking up.... I didn't have one problem when I was there....