Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do u drink???

Originally posted by tommyarmani

last i checked, alcohol isnt the best thing for brain cells either

:idea:

ur completely right ..its not far from it...the both drugs and alcohol used excessively can cause major problems physically and mentally..

i was just suprised that you someone who seems much smarter than that..and ive seen ur picture so its obvious that u are body concious ...would so quickly say somthing like drugs

im not gonan argue whats better or worse

you :roll: and i'll :beer:

and we all can get stupid together ..aha

Drugs will make you loose fat and some muscle. So if your gonna do drugs and go clubbing make sure you eat a good meal afterwards.

Alchohol will give you a belly. So, If your gonna drink try to keep the calories down in the drinks you are drinking. I said I take shots or have mix drinks made with diet soda. Also, make sure you don't eat after drinking and right before sleep. Alcohol slows the metabolism and then its even worse when you eat because you are not really breaking down the food. Now that food and alcohol is gonna sit in your stomach while you pass out for the next 8-10 hours.

Neither are good for the brain or body so just do whatever your gonna do in moderation regardless if its drinking or drugs.

Originally posted by skince55

Drugs will make you loose fat and some muscle. So if your gonna do drugs and go clubbing make sure you eat a good meal afterwards.

Alchohol will give you a belly. So, If your gonna drink try to keep the calories down in the drinks you are drinking. I said I take shots or have mix drinks made with diet soda. Also, make sure you don't eat after drinking and right before sleep. Alcohol slows the metabolism and then its even worse when you eat because you are not really breaking down the food. Now that food and alcohol is gonna sit in your stomach while you pass out for the next 8-10 hours.

Neither are good for the brain or body so just do whatever your gonna do in moderation regardless if its drinking or drugs.

exactly! well said

If i know i'm gonna be drinking - usually fri/sat nites anyway - since either one is my designated 'cheat' day for teh week i dont really care too much - i just kinda built it into my program to be that way. But I'll try and keep my carbs low during the day, so that even after my drinking my carbs will be around my normal daily intake.

Plus since I dont drink beer it saves a lot on the cals.

hell if your feeling really bad about all you had to drink, go somewhere for afterhours and you'll be sure to leave a few lbs lighter then u started lol

Heres what you do. stop drinking. U can do w/out all the excess calories. IF u are still worried about going out & having a good time, take drugs. Try not to overdo it as some may burn away muscle. Just compensate w/ some extra calories after a drug binge. Or u could take K or G, wich should allow u to be loose & have no ill effects on ur working out.

Problem solved

that's just effin retarded...

that's right..don't drink....be a crackhead instead..wtf??

:confused:

just in case this is sarcasm...perhaps you should indicate ;)

Originally posted by solbeam

that's just effin retarded...

that's right..don't drink....be a crackhead instead..wtf??

:confused:

just in case this is sarcasm...perhaps you should indicate ;)

i didnt say "crackhead" u fucking jerk off. He can use drugs in moderation just as someone can drink in moderation. So whats worse being a drug addict or alcoholic? :finger:

All he cared about was looking good, while still being able to go out & have fun.

Anyway, this thread needs to die (like you)

Have a great day

i didnt say "crackhead" u fucking jerk off. He can use drugs in moderation just as someone can drink in moderation. So whats worse being a drug addict or alcoholic? :finger:

All he cared about was looking good, while still being able to go out & have fun.

Anyway, this thread needs to die (like you)

Have a great day

roid rage much, tommy?

or are you just an ass? :]

whatever you say :rolleyes:

Heres what you do. stop drinking. U can do w/out all the excess calories. IF u are still worried about going out & having a good time, take drugs. Try not to overdo it as some may burn away muscle. Just compensate w/ some extra calories after a drug binge. Or u could take K or G, wich should allow u to be loose & have no ill effects on ur working out.

Problem solved

This really isn't that farfetched. I know alot of people that do this. There are people who work out to look good, not to be healthy. There is a difference between the two. When you have someone who cares more about looking good drugs seem to be the alternative to alcohol. Moderation is the key

I drink usually one night on the weekends....but usually wine bc it has the least amount of carbs/calories....Also, if I know I'm drinking on a certain day, I will slightly cut back on what carbs I'm eating that day....To kind of balance it out.....