Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
t0nythelover

any tips on gaining weight?

Originally posted by elementx

Eat a TON of CARBS and PROTEIN... Do not make the mistake of loading up on FAT. :nono:

Some fats are good -- the fat in peanuts, for example.

I've found the best way to consistently gain or lose weight is to count the calories you're eating. 10-15x your bodyweight to lose weight, 15-20x your bodyweight to gain weight.

http://www.trygve.com/mfw_faq.html#whattoeat

Originally posted by rackham

Some fats are good -- the fat in peanuts, for example.

I've found the best way to consistently gain or lose weight is to count the calories you're eating. 10-15x your bodyweight to lose weight, 15-20x your bodyweight to gain weight.

http://www.trygve.com/mfw_faq.html#whattoeat

True... I should have said do not load up on Saturated Fats. :aright:

I hate to say it, but pot really stimulates one's appetite. I had gotten bronchits and lost a lot of weight. I had to eat more food than ever, and feel that without the pot, it would've taken a lot longer...

horrible advice, I know, but... :D

Originally posted by t0nythelover

ive been trying to gain weight for six months and havent even gainned 5lbs. any help?

I had the same problem last year,..i tried everything under the sun... but to no avail. i finally hired a trainer. building mass from a sticky figure can be tricky and frustrating.

I previously never had an appetite, altho the trainer was pushing me to eat. I went to my doc. got myself a prescription to boost my appetite. Two months later after a bunch of protein shakes, vitamins and lots and lots of high protein foods.. I went from a stickly figure of 150lbs to 185lbs in under seven weeks.

I was told to tone it down,...so with the weight training and cardio workouts, its all coming together finally. You could get a boatload of ideas on how to beef up, but people have different metabolism that require unique approaches..

good luck in your quest..keep us posted :aright:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

eat. eat . eat. and when u think u can't eat no more. eat!!

this is defintly the only way, also try to drink a pure carb shake(they are about 110g of carbs) right after you put your weight down for the last set, then you have a window of about 30-60 min to get protien in