Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jazid Review

rcrespo

To start off I would like to thank Phrankadelic and Domingo for playing such amazing music. Sunday's are turning into special for me. It's a chance to give some people a chance to play some amazing music. The night started off a little slow like all nights but as the night progressed so did the atmosphere. There was so many beautiful people enjoying themselves dancin and movin to the music. The vibe in there was amazing once again I asked myself is it march? It wasnt but it was the 6th of July of 03 which I'll remember for a long time.

Phrank played a great set of downtempo and house with one of the hilights being Swayzak - Make Up Your Mind. Domingo came on around midnight and you knew the night was going to be special with the opening record. Underworld - Cups (Salt City Orchestra Mix) .. a beautiful wayt o kick things off and things only got better as the night went on. The Vibe was amazing I had an awesome time and I can't wait for next Sunday to do it all over again.

Thanks to the people who came out and supported and thanks to Aquabooty for showing some love as well. Next week we have a very special guest..

Joshua Wilkins from Tampa,FL expect another amazing night of music.

and now I must sleep as I work in 5 hours.

See you all next Sunday @ Jazid.

had a great night last night phrank palyed an amazin' opening set. and i had loads of fun playing last night. thanks to everyone who showed up. you all know who you are :) and thanks ramon for having me again

-domingo

I really enjoyed the music. Great job domingo, I was very impressed. Also, there were some beautiful, classy women and big ups to the Jazzid crew for the bar hook up. This will definetly be on my "if you go out on Sunday, go to Jazzid" mantra.

Josh Wilkins next week should be great! I'll definetely stop by.

jb

:)

looking forward to this.....been pulling tunes all week. some def. surprises on the way next week..looks like I have some big shoes to fill...

mr. jb...you better be there:) st. pete REPREZENT! I'll be staying @ Townhouse on 20th getting in Sat. early afternoon....drinks for sure, if you're up for it

BINGO/RAMON....see you boys Saturday night for some cocktails....

until Sunday....

Joshua Wilkins

deepfridays, Tampa

whoa.. great night last night.. Frank dropping bomb after bomb and Domingo coming up right behind him.. great night out on sunday as always .. big up's to everyone involved and a big thanx for all those who came out and supported such a wonderful night.. good to see the booty boys in action

as Ramon said.. expect the unexpected..

next week.. DO NOT MISS .. Joshua Wilkins on the 1 and 2's .. special guest from Tampa baby!

- danny