Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night DT hanging out at the SURF CLUB fist pumping

Thats right for those that were there saw it first hand and for those who werent there beleive me you will here about it. DT came to the SURF with his boys and had a great time just chilling and dancing. He had some great things to say about the club and about the music. Probably the greatest parts of the night was watching DT rock the dance floor pumping his fists to Mike Macs and Peter Baileys thunderous beats. All and all a great night. Stay tuned for a great summer at the SURF, you just dont know who stops by. Last year Johnathan Peters showed up and actually got on the wheels this year DT (though he didnt play last night).

Well dont forget next week straight from the #1 Club in the US (Space Miami) resident DJ Oscar G

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ive seen danny @ factory...just shhhhhhillin...he's mad cool and approachable...

'

I have worked with him before so i know how approachable he is but I know he shocked the shit out of alot of the people there that couldnt beleive how he was hanging and shooting the shit.