Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexual Favors

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Is it wrong to just have a guy finger you and eat you out and then bounce :) cause thats all you want from him and thats all he wants to do to you?

do you really think thats all he wants to do with you?:laugh:

I have had girls come for me to do that. They come over, rip off their clothes, fuck me for 3-5 min till they cum, then walk out the door without me finishing.

I used to have one ex girlfriend that would keep a vibrator under my bed. She's come over when she had a quick break at work, and have me use it on her and then leave right after. Course she more than made it up to me later at night.

Evan

Is it wrong to just have a guy finger you and eat you out and then bounce :) cause thats all you want from him and thats all he wants to do to you?

:laugh: :laugh:

manhoe....thats a geat job..ive been preaching this for some time now ..i also feel this way about ppl who are comfortable with each other and sexually atracted to eachother..i feel its only right to walk around naked in each others presence...its like not being able to watch ur fav. tv show when theres a pefectly good tv right there

or if i have a picture that i knwo u like and i dont mind showing it to u ..it would be rude for me not to show ut he picture right ?

Originally posted by fineones

manhoe....thats a geat job..ive been preaching this for some time now ..i also feel this way about ppl who are comfortable with each other and sexually atracted to eachother..i feel its only right to walk around naked in each others presence...its like not being able to watch ur fav. tv show when theres a pefectly good tv right there

or if i have a picture that i knwo u like and i dont mind showing it to u ..it would be rude for me not to show ut he picture right ?

Wanna be my manhoe :)

I'll be damned if I'm gonna start somethin then walk away with my ish lookin like a light saber... hell no.. I'm gonna stick around to light up that a$$

i guess...:what:

i would just wanna get mine too...:D