Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AC Milan going to DC???

dunno, but a lot of teams have pre-season games in the US scheduled. man u., juventus, boca juniors, milan among others.

i think juventus-manchester are scheduled to play in philly.

do you have the link your friend sent you?

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

VIC! Do you know IF and WHEN Juventus will be in the states? I would shit my pants if I can go see my boys without having to go all the way back to Italy! :eek:

they are playing AC Milan for the Italian Supercup in Giants Stadium on the 3rd of August. Remach of this last years European Cup.

http://www.juventus.com/en/cmc/news/200325/cmc_52695.html

and I believe they are playing FC Barcelona the weekend before in Philly at Veterans Stadium in a friendly.

the AC Milan game looks interesting, and it is an "official" game.

pfffffft :rofl: yeah vic, about that drug counseling thing you needed.... :D

the do have the coolest stadium around. the luigi ferrari stadium is an impressive work of architechture.

sampdoria1.jpg

delle alpi is so ugly.

I will not argue that one... stadio delle Alpi is butt freakin ugly. Bruttissimo... but it's what's inside that counts!!! :D

too bad del piero never shows up in importnat matches, or they would have 5 european cups instead of 2.

but i'm all for crappy teams for sentimental reasons.

hehe the coolest team on earth, not to mention the richest, biggest and one of the best is - Manchester United. Beckham lost his mind when he left, and now Ronaldhino is gonna step in and bring us another Premier league title, along with Europe!!!

My fav player on AC is Shevchenko, and although he had a terrible year he is still one of the best in football...

Originally posted by frank4g63

hehe the coolest team on earth, not to mention the richest, biggest and one of the best is - Manchester United. Beckham lost his mind when he left, and now Ronaldhino is gonna step in and bring us another Premier league title, along with Europe!!!

My fav player on AC is Shevchenko, and although he had a terrible year he is still one of the best in football...

richest and biggest team is real madrid.

how many domestic titles does man u. have?

how many does real have?

how many european cups does man u. have?

how many does real have?

how many international titles does man u. have?

how many does real have?

ugh...i hate both teams anyways.

Cant say Utd isn't trying

Joaquin not interested in Man Utd move

Dominic Raynor

Highly rated Real Betis midfielder Joaquin has insisted that he wants to stay in Seville despite interest from Premiership champions Manchester United.

Joaquin: Happy in Seville (FiroFoto/GettyImages)

The snub comes following claims from the Spanish international's father, and agent, earlier this week that United had been following his son's development during the course of the season.

'Manchester United have not been watching my son so much this season to pass the time,' Joaquin's father explained. 'They have come to sign him.'

But despite Joaquin's alleged bust-up with Real Betis president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera over the terms of a new contract - he has three-years remaining on his current deal - the 21-year-old is happy to stay at the club.

'Although the matter of my contract renewal is being handled by my father, who has kept me informed, the truth is that I want to stay here, at Betis,' said Joaquin.

'We are not talking about a weak team, it is a big club. But I am not excited by the idea of going to Manchester, nor Italy nor Argentina as I am very happy here.

'But the life of a footballer is short and I know that I need to earn enough money for the future so I can live in peace.

'If Betis give me the money that I find acceptable, then I will not look elsewhere because I repeat that I do not want to leave.

'It is going to be a difficult negotiation, that's clear, because I am not convinced by the money or the length, but we are going to talk.

'I still don't know when, but let's see if I can go into the pre-season with a new contract.'

United have reportedly had an an £11million bid (cash plus Diego Forlan) rejected for the Andalucian's services and also face competition from Roma and Inter for his signature

hey don't diss my fav team AC MILAN!!!!!

they're the best on earth, always have been always will be forever and ever and ever....

I can't wait to see them. OMG!!!!! This is unbelievable!!

so that's 3 AC Milan matches to see.

got my ac Milan colors ready.

Originally posted by vicman

juve sux.

so does milan.

Samp #1

splash_01.gif

Originally posted by frank4g63

I swear Shevchenko looks like PGiddy...

I am completely in love with Nedved, btw... he is BEAUTIFUL (even if he does look a bit doofy on many occasions)

ooooo....a smackdown challenge between nyckitty and vixen.

juve-milan

the thre players that i truly like in juventus are: lilian thuram, gianluigi buffon, and pavel nedved.

from milan: rui costa, paolo maldini and andrei schevchenko. i hope rivaldo can play to his capacity this year though.

742061.jpg

65232a.jpg

the two best teams in the world will be at giants stadium from july 31- august 3

im taking about

ac milan

and manchester united and i got tickets for both--really good ones for the supercup in the milan section wha wha

looks like juventus will lose both games haha the old lady going down...................

rivaldo on the bench in the finals.

maldini is good but he's getting old.

shevchenko is who i'm counting on.

Originally posted by vicman

ooooo....a smackdown challenge between nyckitty and vixen.

juve-milan

the thre players that i truly like in juventus are: lilian thuram, gianluigi buffon, and pavel nedved.

from milan: rui costa, paolo maldini and andrei schevchenko. i hope rivaldo can play to his capacity this year though.

742061.jpg

65232a.jpg

Originally posted by sutogame

to all the juventus fans is david trezeguets face still in your memory before he had to take the penalty kick in the final

CHOKE CHOKE

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

It wasn't just the penalty kick. He played an awful game that night, totally scandalous :blank: What a sucker...

It wasn't just the penalty kick. He played an awful game that night, totally scandalous :blank: What a sucker...

everyone played a horrible game that night. it was an awful game...worse than the 88 final between PSV & Benfica...total snoozer..ugh

Originally posted by sutogame

the two best teams in the world will be at giants stadium from july 31- august 3

im taking about

ac milan

and manchester united and i got tickets for both--really good ones for the supercup in the milan section wha wha

looks like juventus will lose both games haha the old lady going down...................

Nice to know we got football fans on the board :aright: ( maybe i meant soccer :( )

I'll be at the swamp for the game .... show your colors muthafuckas :D