Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fav Protein/Energy bar

i used to love the atkins advantage bars .. but i ate them so often i got myself so sick of them i cant eat them anymore

balance bars are good- the chocolate caramel ones... idk i like detours lol.. but i dont eat them anymore really.. havent had one in months and probably wont even tap into my closed box anytime soon

Speaking of bars, don't know if anyone has ever tried this bar, but this was a real letter written to the company by a consumer of Carb Solutions "Taste Sensations" bar and posted on internalmemos.com. Amusing. :D

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 9:05 AM

To: 'itgbilling@rexallsundown.com'

Cc: 'info@carbsolutions.com'; 'webmaster@rexallsundown.com'

Subject: Carb Solutions Taste Sensations - Creamy Chocolate Peanut

Butter

Dear Carb Solutions,

I'm trying to lose a few pounds and last night I tried your Carb Solutions Taste Sensations - Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter (Serial Number: MC53097 BEST BY040704) for the first time. The bar was a substitute for my dinner because I was on the road.

I want you to know that I have discovered your secret formula for weight loss and I plan on stealing it. I too will make something so truly disgusting in taste that it makes the victim... err, uhhh... "dieter" not want to eat anything because they're physically nauseous.

This morning I defecated an exact replica of the bar I ate last night. I plan on taking my feces and your bar to shopping malls and asking people to take a bite of each and see if they can tell the difference.

It is true that my butt won't be able to produce as many "Taste Sensations" as your company can, but at over $2 a bar it will be a nice second income for me. Like your company, I will probably only be able to sell one bar to a customer before they decide never to buy from me again -- so I'll have to keep moving all of the time. They'll probably make a movie about me.

Soon to be your competitor...

xxxxxxxx

Bellingham, Massachusetts

Originally posted by £ddie

Speaking of bars, don't know if anyone has ever tried this bar, but this was a real letter written to the company by a consumer of Carb Solutions "Taste Sensations" bar and posted on internalmemos.com. Amusing. :D

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 9:05 AM

To: 'itgbilling@rexallsundown.com'

Cc: 'info@carbsolutions.com'; 'webmaster@rexallsundown.com'

Subject: Carb Solutions Taste Sensations - Creamy Chocolate Peanut

Butter

Dear Carb Solutions,

I'm trying to lose a few pounds and last night I tried your Carb Solutions Taste Sensations - Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter (Serial Number: MC53097 BEST BY040704) for the first time. The bar was a substitute for my dinner because I was on the road.

I want you to know that I have discovered your secret formula for weight loss and I plan on stealing it. I too will make something so truly disgusting in taste that it makes the victim... err, uhhh... "dieter" not want to eat anything because they're physically nauseous.

This morning I defecated an exact replica of the bar I ate last night. I plan on taking my feces and your bar to shopping malls and asking people to take a bite of each and see if they can tell the difference.

It is true that my butt won't be able to produce as many "Taste Sensations" as your company can, but at over $2 a bar it will be a nice second income for me. Like your company, I will probably only be able to sell one bar to a customer before they decide never to buy from me again -- so I'll have to keep moving all of the time. They'll probably make a movie about me.

Soon to be your competitor...

xxxxxxxx

Bellingham, Massachusetts

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by skince55

When did they do that?

about a year ago. i think APEX came out and actually told thier trainers how to REALLY look at the nut val. then some company came out with TRUE bars, it had the real value. if you notice how it says impact carbs on the front now! so they say only 2 impact carbs, but if you look on the back it says 20carbs. there were 2 ingrediants that are in it that dont effect your BSL and for years they got away with it. so people were eating more of them but not realiozing that they are really eating 100 calories or even more per bar(and couldn't figure out why they are not losing weight)

kinda same way that people go to wendys and mc's and get the salad with 60g of fat in the dressing :confused::laugh:

Originally posted by incredulous

kinda same way that people go to wendys and mc's and get the salad with 60g of fat in the dressing :confused::laugh:

Yea....That cracks me up. If you get the salad with cheese and dressing it could actually end up being one of the most fattening things on the menu.

Yea....That cracks me up. If you get the salad with cheese and dressing it could actually end up being one of the most fattening things on the menu.

yup. thats why, if ur gonna get fast food.. just go all out and get urself a big mac and fries! dont waste it on a "healthy" salad. fast food is neverrrr healthy no matter what they say :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

yup. thats why, if ur gonna get fast food.. just go all out and get urself a big mac and fries! dont waste it on a "healthy" salad. fast food is neverrrr healthy no matter what they say :laugh:

And on top of that the salad doesn't even fill you up as much as the other stuff would so you'll probably end up eating more.(At least I would)

the best fast food to have if you want to cheat is pizza. if you soak the top and get some of the fat out, its really not bad.

even when you go to a rest. and they you are eating a "healthy meal" they put butter and shit on it to make it taste good, you know

Originally posted by incredulous

the best fast food to have if you want to cheat is pizza. if you soak the top and get some of the fat out, its really not bad.

Thats exactly what I do. Only thing is I tend to eat about 5 slices. Oh and pizzeria pizza is much more healtheir than fastfood pizza like dominos or pizza hut.

Thats exactly what I do. Only thing is I tend to eat about 5 slices. Oh and pizzeria pizza is much more healtheir than fastfood pizza like dominos or pizza hut.

i am about to go eat 5 or 6 slices right now :D

you are right about dominos and pizza the hut(they put on so much oil :puke: )

but i found out that the worst pizza is the really thin crst pizza that they make(not the reg pizza places) all thier dough is ready made and shipped over, so to keep the thin crust pizza from rising, they have about 7 layers of dough(mad thin) and inbetween each layer they put some kind of fat(alot of it) so they stick together, it had twice or more the amount of fat as even the pan pizza