Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jack Osbourne

joeg

You stole my thread idea! J/K. Yes, I saw that special last night and except for the oxy's, what was the big deal?! Who doesn't enjoy the occassional Xanex, Percoset or Valium with their nightcap? In all honesty though, he knows 1st hand what getting into drugs and alcohol did to his father, so maybe that's why it was made into such a big deal.

Originally posted by lizard23

You stole my thread idea! J/K. Yes, I saw that special last night and except for the oxy's, what was the big deal?! Who doesn't enjoy the occassional Xanex, Percoset or Valium with their nightcap? In all honesty though, he knows 1st hand what getting into drugs and alcohol did to his father, so maybe that's why it was made into such a big deal.

or maybe it's because it wasn't occasional, it was an everyday thing... and it was a bit overdone. For Christ's sake, who snorts demorol?

give me a break...he is not a singer like dad or sis and doesnt receive the public attention that they get so he has to do whatever it takes to keep himself in the public eye. he tries so hard to be popular so he can get with the hot girls he will do whatever it takes to always keep his name floating around the papers, mags, tv shows or anything else :blown:

Originally posted by ladyshady

missed it:mad: ...really wanted to catch that

i though he only had a problem with like weed, i didnt know about all the prescription drugs..

I have never heard of someone going to rehab for weed...

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I had a friend who was in the Air Force and he tested positive for THC and they sent him to rehab.

but that's the airforce sending him, that's different than someone recognizing on their own, hey I smoke to much herb, i need to check myself into rehab...

Originally posted by jimk29

hey I smoke to much herb, i need to check myself into rehab...

OMG, OMG... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: What a thought! Why have the funniest posts all been in this forum lately? :laugh:

Anyway, back to the subject at hand... he was snorting demorol? Damn that's messed up. I've had one, and only one, experience mixing alcohol and painkillers... I've learned that I prefer to refrain from any activity that makes me puke my guts up when I try to do something as simple as taking a drink of water. Dirty. :puke:

hey I smoke to much herb, i need to check myself into rehab...

this is possible, i don't think it's funny at all.

it's possible because people may be emotionally instable to begin with and smoking brings out a lot of these problems.

you know how some of you might get paranoid, confused or depressed when you smoke but then it disappears after you're done smoking? for some, it doesn't. smoking just enhances it and then makes them feel extremely uneasy for a long period of time.

it's still a drug. just like some people shouldn't be drinking. some people aren't made to be smoking marijuana.

I don't think the mtv rehab special was his idea

I think it was MTV's idea and his parents.

and it was good because maybe some other people watching it

benefited from listening to his story.

why are you gonna put the kid down for trying to help other

people get themselves out of a bad situation and clean

themselves up?

but did u notice how much fatter he was?

not that he was ever skinny but he must have put on an extra

40 lbs.

drugs are the best weight loss program ever (warning: not recommended,please don't try this at home :D )

I have never heard of someone going to rehab for weed...

When i interned with juvenile probation, we sent most of the kids to rehab for weed (although, I personally think this is only b/c all of our detention facilities had no extra beds).

Originally posted by kitty19

this is possible, i don't think it's funny at all.

it's possible because people may be emotionally instable to begin with and smoking brings out a lot of these problems.

Yes of course it's possible, but have YOU ever heard of anyone checking themself into rehab for smoking too much weed?

Originally posted by clubgyrl00

When i interned with juvenile probation, we sent most of the kids to rehab for weed (although, I personally think this is only b/c all of our detention facilities had no extra beds).

Some of you are completely missing the point... we're talking about people checking themselves into rehab voluntarily, not because the air force, or the state, or their parents, or whomever, did it for them.