Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hamptons

Originally posted by goafunk

I'll be heading up there this weekend...tried the search for clubs to go to...CPI, HOM...noone's written any reviews though....any suggestions? Anyone promoting?

I love trance.

what about sunday nights???

Hom was packed cause you can fill the place up with 100 people...

You people make me laugh. When you worked for CPI nothing was better, now you can only bash it cause you jumped ship lol. Ahhh people...lemme ask you this...do you have any opinions of your own or are you like most other people that let people make up their opinions for them?

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Hom was packed cause you can fill the place up with 100 people...

You people make me laugh. When you worked for CPI nothing was better, now you can only bash it cause you jumped ship lol. Ahhh people...lemme ask you this...do you have any opinions of your own or are you like most other people that let people make up their opinions for them?

Tek

i have my own opinion, i hate the hamptons lol

for the beach its good, anything else i dont bother with :cool:

Etienne! :D

honestly we had a decent party going at C.P.I. we throught the Danny T party and it was packed and brought in boris etc etc, but it jus was'nt working out for us..we have no hard feeling for the place jus we had to move on and honestly hom is a better room it has one of the best sound systems, if not the best and for one real important factor it has Air Cond! not fans!! so its not a sweat box like C.p.i...which was a huge factor on july 3rd to why people did'nt have fun...:biggrin:

facts from a very reliable OFFICIAL SOURCE

CLUB OCCUPANCY FOR SAT JULY 12TH

HOM 422

CPI 698

ITS IS A KNOWN FACT ALSO THAT CPIS SLOWEST IN SEASON WEEKEND IT ALWAYS THE SAT AFTER JULY 4TH IT IS USUALLY A LITTLE MORE THAN HALF OF USUAL SO THIS WEEK CPI SHOULD HAVE OVER A THOUSAND

HOM LEGALLY CANNOT EVEN HAVE A THOUSAND PEOPLE IN IT

IT FITS ON CPIS PATIO LOBBY AND PUB

MOTOMO ROCKED IT THIS SAT EVEN THOUGH THE CROWD WAS A LITTLE OFF HE PLAYED SOME GREAT SETS AND THREW IN TONS OF MY FAVORITE ANTHEMS

SEE YA SATURDAY

ALL YOUR FRIENDS STEVE PAT HAGGERTY AND JOHNNY CPIS WILL BE AT THE DOOR WITH A HASSLE FREE ENVIRONMENT

WWW.CLUBCPI.COM

LADIES FREE TILL MIDNITE

ADMISSION ONLY $10

COMPS CAN BE FOUND AT THE CPI WEBSITE

$3 COORS LIGHTS ALL NITE

$3 SUPER SIZED DRINK SPECIAL ALL NITE

FREE PARKING

YOU TRULY CANT FIND A BETTER DEAL IN THE HAMPTONS

3 ROOMS 2 OUT DOOR PATIOS