Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What animal (if any) are you....

Should change the thread to Animals and Bugs...

Rats are down right nasty and carry all kinds of germs and diseases...

Bugs - Roaches ( Especially Brooklyn Roached ) Big fuckers and they stare you down as if... ( You make the first move mother fucker )

And I am a bitch when it comes to spiders... :laugh:

Originally posted by sweetie029

I forgot...I hate slugs & centerpedes(sp) too!! :worry:

Yup.. I hate slugs and centipedes and millipedes and all the nasty kinda things that you find in moist places under rocks..

I also hate those gross sea animals like sea cucumbers and sea anenomes, etc..

They creep me out..

Originally posted by elementx

Should change the thread to Animals and Bugs...

Rats are down right nasty and carry all kinds of germs and diseases...

Bugs - Roaches ( Especially Brooklyn Roached ) Big fuckers and they stare you down as if... ( You make the first move mother fucker )

And I am a bitch when it comes to spiders... :laugh:

Brooklyn roached :laugh: :laugh:

spiders :isok:;)

Originally posted by Codica3

I also hate those gross sea animals like sea cucumbers and sea anenomes, etc..

They creep me out..

I know this isn't an animal...But everytime I'm in the ocean & i get a piece of seaweed stuck to my leg I flip the fuck out b/c I think it's some sea creature lol

Centipedes are fucking disgusting; as well as huge roaches (or "waterbugs" as people like to call them- whatever, a roach is a roach is a roach). If inside my apartment, mice are nasty too.

But that's disgust, not fear.

Things I am afraid of... I have a thing with fish... not all fish, mind you. I think it has something to do with all the ear problems I had when I was younger... I would go swimming, get water in my ear, get a bad infection, and wind up having to have another operation on my ear drum (I had about five in total). I think maybe I associated things living in the water with all the pain I went through; it used to be a recurring theme of my nightmares! And the thought of going scuba diving or snorkeling, and chancing a run-in with one of those slimy things- no thank you!!!

And also what Cody said... those weird nasty sea creatures are even worse, and that's not even to mention the scary fish that live in the depths of the ocean... and eels- YUCK!!!! :shake::worry:

Originally posted by phatman

...oh man...i love the ocean and all sea creatures...i miss the days when i would go snorkeling in greece...it's a different world...:(

Not I said the fly! I don't think it would be good for my ears anyway. I haven't had a problem with them for a long time... but I ain't chancing it. I do like aquariums though... I got to pet a baby shark the last time I went to one. :D :D

Sea creatures are the best! I was @ my summer house in Florida one year & my brother & I were in the ocean & someone on the beach kept on yelling there was an animal next to us...It was a manitee!!! it just sat there...didn't do anything if ya pet it....Ever since then I donate money to an organization for manitees b/c they are endangered :(

I also want to swim w/ dolphins....ehh fuck it..I wish I was a Mermaid!! lol

Originally posted by tastyt

Centipedes are fucking disgusting; as well as huge roaches (or "waterbugs" as people like to call them- whatever, a roach is a roach is a roach). If inside my apartment, mice are nasty too.

So i take it you won't have centipede and cow liver on the show Fear Factor :D

Originally posted by gmccookny

So i take it you won't have centipede and cow liver on the show Fear Factor :D

Oh man. That show is so disgusting. I can't watch it. I get mad at the people for voluntarily putting themselves through that!!!

Originally posted by phatman

OT - but i am surprised animal rights activists havent gotten involved with that show...

yeah, for real.

some of those bugs look rare, and making people eat these creatures can't all be so healthy :no:

Spiders!! :biggun: I will go out of my way to kill these fuckers.

Same with Silverfish. Those fuckers are NASTY.

The worst, however, are roaches....I lived in Kuwait for a few years, and the roaches there were enormous...and they weren't scared of shit. I wonder who would win...a Brooklyn roach or a Kuwaiti roach.

Also scorpions...not really scared of these anymore, especially since i don't live in desert country ;) but at one point :shake: