Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What animal (if any) are you....

Originally posted by tastyt

Things I am afraid of... I have a thing with fish... not all fish, mind you. I think it has something to do with all the ear problems I had when I was younger... I would go swimming, get water in my ear, get a bad infection, and wind up having to have another operation on my ear drum (I had about five in total). I think maybe I associated things living in the water with all the pain I went through; it used to be a recurring theme of my nightmares!

same with me.. ive had countless operations on my ears... including one where my eardrum collapsed and had to be rebuilt using tissue and cartilage :( it wasnt fun nor pretty. so, we have that in common :)

i HATE bugs... disgusted by them.... im scared of them when they come near me or i see them... i cant muster up the balls to kill one.. whether it be a cricket... a beetle... a bee, or a swarming pile of ants :shake: UGH! :yuck: i cant do it. i get chills in my spine when i see them... i cant watch fear factor when they eat the bugs and shit cuz i cant tolerate it. ill vomit.

:D

LB- yeah, I remember you saying you'd had the same operation as me. Thankfully I only had to get tubes; nothing ever collapsed. :(

Originally posted by phatman

...yo...your sig is killing me....i love it soooooo much...

Isn't it the cutest??? I just couldn't resist. :D

Originally posted by sweetie029

Sea creatures are the best! I was @ my summer house in Florida one year & my brother & I were in the ocean & someone on the beach kept on yelling there was an animal next to us...It was a manitee!!! it just sat there...didn't do anything if ya pet it....

wow, that is so wonderful. :]

i don't like 'mean' bugs like horseflies and hornets. those are some nasty fuckers.