Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chris Fortier Cper Guestlist & Open Bar Info ...

vipnerd

As you peps know ... Bedrock's Chris Fortier will be delighting us tomorrow at Nerve ... the little club with HUGE sound we are all starting to <3 ... :D

So this is it:

... :eek::eek:... Guestlist for Cpers 'til 1 am ... :D:D

... e-mail us at marco@phatmusic.org ... :)

... :eek: :eek: ... Open Bar 10 - 12 ... :D :D

Hope to see many of you there tomorrow nite ...

PS: Got your e-mail ... shrooms ;)

Originally posted by mimid

I think it's about that time you get your ass kicked by me AGAIN.... :D;) Depends on what my brother does, is what i'll be doing.... OK DAN!!!! :tongue:

Is not only Ariel Baund and Jon Cowan = great duo ... :cool:

Is not only Chris Fortier ... Bedrock representzzzzzzzz ... :tongue:

Is not only extended Cper guestlist 'til 1 am ... :eek:

Is not only that some of my Cper friends MIA will still get their P:M Sessions tee ... :)

Is not only that we will have some CD give aways ... courtesy of Bliss and Nerve ... ;)

Is not only that after midnite you will have the treat of seeing the gentleman buy you drinks ... :idea:

But ...you will get to hang out with us ... **priceless Mastercard commercials suddenly pop into mind** :D

chris fortier this week - slacker next and then quivver 3 weeks away?? this is the most fun summer I've had in years - see you all on the dance floor friday for chris fortier - don't miss this - this guy is the absolute BOMB!

J:D :blank::cool: :cool: :hat::idea::)

So sheldon romero at maze, scumfrog at crobar, and chris fortier at nerve. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Well I'll stop by all three to check out a bit of each and if one is really kicking ass then thats where Im staying. I'm sure all three will be great though as never a dissapointing party with pm sessions, sheldon romero have heard great things, and scumfrog well I've been waiting quite some time to see him. Jon, finally got to give the new cd a listen since roland's album was stuck in my player and well the new cd rocks.:aright:

Originally posted by livin42nite

So sheldon romero at maze, scumfrog at crobar, and chris fortier at nerve. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Well I'll stop by all three to check out a bit of each and if one is really kicking ass then thats where Im staying. I'm sure all three will be great though as never a dissapointing party with pm sessions, sheldon romero have heard great things, and scumfrog well I've been waiting quite some time to see him. Jon, finally got to give the new cd a listen since roland's album was stuck in my player and well the new cd rocks.:aright:

thanks mate - hope too see you tonight - you can't miss out on fortier - he is the shit!