Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Owwwwwwww

Damn. I got mangled last night. Went out with a bunch of people in Arlington. Holy shit. I wish I had a camera so I could show you guys Lou's place. I'm sitting in here with chips and pretzels all over the floor, and in the middle of it all is the microwave. The mats from the bathroom are in the kitchen. Nothing is where it should be. It's like I'm in bizarro world. Alcohol is bad.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

:eek: you? mangled? I don't believe it.

hehe i like sarcasm... does this mean shady is approaching a drunk reputation the size of pete's? is that even possible??

Originally posted by kken

hehe i like sarcasm... does this mean shady is approaching a drunk reputation the size of pete's? is that even possible??

If I ever grab anybody and yell out "Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy. Oh my god! You're hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Then please shoot me on the spot.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If I ever grab anybody and yell out "Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy. Oh my god! You're hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Then please shoot me on the spot.

Dude, that is creepy. I can actaully hear him when I read this. Like he's right here in the office with me.

Originally posted by vicman

i will hurt shady bad if he starts singing while he's drunk

'...in the shadowwws...in the shadooowwwsss....."

or has to search for the words to say 'off the hook'

Originally posted by tranzwhore

make it stop! take this computer away from me!

it has gotten to you also i see...its worse than pringles...you will never be able to stop! :eek:

i see your post-whoring :shaky:

welcome to the club! :D

Originally posted by vicman

it has gotten to you also i see...its worse than pringles...you will never be able to stop! :eek:

i see your post-whoring :shaky:

welcome to the club! :D

Holy shit, I just noticed I've been here only since May 03 and I already have over 600 posts... WTF? :(:confused: