Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Summer Anthem '03...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

GIGI DAGOSTINO "Ill Fly With You"

this shit is the jump off~! i just heard this last night... my GOD da bomb... straight poppin' mofo...

Awesome....I'm gonna go download it right now. I hope I can find it. :hat:

I just got a copy of that track on white label bitch - that tune is fokkin' sick - it's incredible- gonna be huge - it'll def blow up in Ibiza this year - it just makes you wanna throw your hands in the air like you just don't care!

:blank:

Originally posted by joeygk

I just got a copy of that track on white label bitch - that tune is fokkin' sick - it's incredible- gonna be huge - it'll def blow up in Ibiza this year - it just makes you wanna throw your hands in the air like you just don't care!

:blank:

my boy dj blake fresh spins only the new ish, creme of da crop type ish... and this ish was slammin; he looped 5x' ppl couldnt get enough of it...

my other boy dj canali crush spins strictly hiphop and he said that 3.6. mafia sippin on sizerp is the bomb diggityocious shit right now... yo seriously how do ppl hear dis ish first??? im out like every six months and i never hear nothin hot...

Originally posted by dgmodel

my boy dj blake fresh spins only the new ish, creme of da crop type ish... and this ish was slammin; he looped 5x' ppl couldnt get enough of it...

my other boy dj canali crush spins strictly hiphop and he said that 3.6. mafia sippin on sizerp is the bomb diggityocious shit right now... yo seriously how do ppl hear dis ish first??? im out like every six months and i never hear nothin hot...

:laugh: :laugh:

lol, that song is so old, but a wicked tune. The states is so out of date when it comes to euro. I feel bad for you, all you get is hip hop, more hip hop, and more hip hop. The media totally drives everything. If you guys have mainstream stations that play euro, vocal trance, etc let me know.