Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>PUSH ME...& Then just TOUCH ME....

ugh. i heard of this song a few months ago just before it blew up on ktu and i asked about it on the music board... i didnt know how long it was out for... but everyone who knew it was like 'its def a hot track.. but hurry up before ktu kills it.'

too late. :blown:

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

this song was jump off a while back..til KTU killed it..i just dont understand how u can guido fist pump to it..it doesnt have that kinda beat

apparently you can do the guido fist pump to anything.......Guido's have no sense of rhythm

i am sick of that song at this point thanks to my boy playin it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again at our shorehouse so fuck if KTU kills it..... those fockers do find a way to fcuk everything up

p.s. if u like that beat but are looking for something just a little different cause that song is gettin old try gettin

benassi bros - i love my sex.................... way better track i think

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

So I can get my.... Satisfaction

:D

ya thats my grls song, we luved it till it became the fist pumpin anthem, my friend was diving n played on my answering machoine only to screamm , " NOOOOO, ITS THE GUIDO ANTHEM OF THE SUMMER", we don't let ktu get to us though btw what happen to that station, it was good when i was 14, what happened????

ya thats my grls song, we luved it till it became the fist pumpin anthem, my friend was diving n played on my answering machoine only to screamm , " NOOOOO, ITS THE GUIDO ANTHEM OF THE SUMMER", we don't let ktu get to us though btw what happen to that station, it was good when i was 14, what happened????