Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ghb?

GHB is naturally produced in the body and is extremely easy to synthesis with GBL and either NaOH or KOH. It is no toxic and will actually increase HGH prodution in the body.

With low doses you will get drowsy. With higher doses you will get a good buzz lasting for 2-3 hours. With a little higher dose you can pass our or even DIE.

With that being said - the drug is fine if you know what you are doing.

nautica

yeah G is pretty damn dangerous in the scheme of things.

There are a number of reasons why.

#1) it is a derpressant, all depressants can be deadly at high enough doses since they depress breathing and your heart too.

#2) mixed with alcohol it is dangerous as shit. A dose that is normally 1/3 of what you usually take can kill you if you drink too.

#3) the line between a good dose and passing the fuck out is way to thin. 2 caps may be perfect, 2.5 caps may leave you passed out on your back aspirating your vomit.

#4) the dose is very individual and has almost nothing to do with weight or size. A 100lbs girl could do 3 times the dose of a 200lbs guy and get the same results. If your the guy for the first time and you try to imitate the dose of the girl, you are ER bound.

#5) It makes you pass out and it makes you puke, not a good combo, since if you pass out first and are on your back, you are in deep shit since you cant breath.

#6) there is no standard, one dose may be two or three times the strength of the last batch you got. You never know until you taste test.

#7) Girls.... want to get raped, do this shit in a club. enough said.

#8) it is too easy to mix up with water since it is often kept in a water botle. (and if it is well synthesised, it is practically tasteless, but since it isnt, it usually has a soapy flavor which is the unreated lye turning your tounge into soap BTW, and no Im not kidding)

Elite is correct about it being fine if you are careful, but so is heroin. And too many people are careful, until they are fucked up, then all bets are off.

Would it be safe to always do 5ml before bed of a batch you made yourself. Probaly, but put it in a water botle and go to the club and your just asking for trouble.

Bottom line, im my opinion, the risks simply way outweigh the rewards.

Oh yeah the effects are like being drunk with a much clearer head, sometime with halucinations, and almost never a hangover.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shroomy

Oh yeah the effects are like being drunk with a much clearer head, sometime with halucinations, and almost never a hangover.

you hit everything dead on, another plus is that its undectable in about 4hrs in your body. whoever said 2-3 hours must be on some good shit. ive had a lot and it only lasts about 20-30 mins. and if you do too much, you will pass out! it almost happened to me. i was fighting to stay awake so that i could go out that night. and if you drink any alcohol you will end up in the hospital. even one beer can do it. so dont!

here is just about everything u need to or want to know

ok i tried to put in the url but didnt work....idiots over here think no one on here goes to other sites and are so afraid of losing traffic they block the sites they dont like

grow up u fucken idiots that run the board......people are gonna go to other sites wake up....such idiots on here....ban me if u want fuck it but anyways

nightclub city.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=15&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

just cut and paste the link onto your address bar and make sure u take out the space in NIGHTCLUB CITY it is suppost to be one word