Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Call The Outcome Of This.....lol

YOU CALL THE OUTCOME

2 COUPLES.....

1 COUPLE IN THEIR EARLY 30'S

THE OTHER COUPLE IN THEIR EARLY 20'S....

THE COUPLE IN THEIR 30'S.....THE GIRL IS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER LOOKING THEN HER MATE!

THE YOUNGER COUPLE THE GUY IS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER LOOKING THEN HIS MATE.

THESE COUPLES WERE BROUGHT TOGETHER BECAUSE THE 2 BETTER LOOKING PEOPLE IN THE RELATIONSHIPS HAPPENED TO BECOME FRIENDS.

NOW HERE'S THE THING.....WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN????

EITHER I PREDICT A GANG BANG ORGY! LOL

OR THE 2 HOTTIES ARE GONNA HOOK UP!

I'D BE REALLY THINKING ABOUT IT IF I WAS THE NAIVE MATE OF THESE 2! THEY ARE UP TO NOOOO GOOD! BEWARE! A RING MEANS NOTHING!

:idea:

Is this a choose your own adventure story? Unless it is someone here on the board, No one gives a flying f**K. Do you know what the outcome will be? Does anyone really caRe :confused:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU CALL THE OUTCOME

2 COUPLES.....

THE COUPLE IN THEIR 30'S.....THE GIRL IS SIGNIFICANTLY BETTER LOOKING THEN HER MATE!

THESE COUPLES WERE BROUGHT TOGETHER BECAUSE THE 2 BETTER LOOKING PEOPLE IN THE RELATIONSHIPS HAPPENED TO BECOME FRIENDS.

I'D BE REALLY THINKING ABOUT IT IF I WAS THE NAIVE MATE OF THESE 2! THEY ARE UP TO NOOOO GOOD! BEWARE! A RING MEANS NOTHING!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

YOU CALL THE OUTCOME

2 COUPLES.....

Beauty is only skin deep. That is what you must keep in mind. Looks dont mean a thing, when you are in love your other becomes the most beautiful/attractive thing in the world. You neednt be so shallow! :laugh:

Originally posted by liqidtouch

HOLLY SHIT

how the F did this just turn into a

90210 thread?

oh

sorry , it started that way:eek:

home_main.gif

...ok...so dylan looks like he's doin a milk ad........and david turned gay cause donna wouldn't fuck him?????

housediva, i dont know you but all you do is post the same messages on here & sicktracks looking for any kind of drama. you're posts are pathetic saying your a star, you're this , you're that , yeta yeta yeta.........now say stay the FCUK off you're posts. ok, but please be more original or witty with you're responses now because there TIRED!

Originally posted by godisadj

housediva, i dont know you but all you do is post the same messages on here & sicktracks looking for any kind of drama. you're posts are pathetic saying your a star, you're this , you're that , yeta yeta yeta.........now say stay the FCUK off you're posts. ok, but please be more original or witty with you're responses now because there TIRED!

you must excuse her...the cornbread she eats is effecting her brain