Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK So.. I AM BACK IN THE USA!!!!

...I know all of you are ready to throw a huge party because you missed me sooooo much this whole time!!! :tongue: (waits for obnoxious return quip from smokesum)

Seriously though - I got back Thursday night, and despite being very very jetlagged and a considerable bit sad and missing my lovely little city and my lovely bf, it is nice to be back. And of course, I would love to hear from all of you that I haven't been able to talk with much (thanks to the dire lack of internet services) so drop me an IM - once again, I am always online as before :D And Quoth, I didnt forget, I will call you, I have just been asleep 90% of the time I have been back thus far.

And hi to the new people as well - I noticed that the majority of people are unfamiliar names :eek: where have I been?!

**Oh yeah and...** I am planning on throwing a little party to celebrate being back and I hope to see you all there, not sure where it will be yet but I will get things all arranged. You'll have to suffer through me DJing at it though, I insist ;):D

yESSSSSSS sweet-pea

i noticed you came back-

hope all is well as your return (good time?)

also i want to keep you posted on an event takin place in a couple months-

I WANT YOU!!!

i mean

I WANT YOU TO BE THERE !!!:eek:

(waiting for sultry cheap laughter from the VIXY girl)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

...I know all of you are ready to throw a huge party because you missed me sooooo much this whole time!!! :tongue: (waits for obnoxious return quip from smokesum)

Seriously though - I got back Thursday night, and despite being very very jetlagged and a considerable bit sad and missing my lovely little city and my lovely bf, it is nice to be back. And of course, I would love to hear from all of you that I haven't been able to talk with much (thanks to the dire lack of internet services) so drop me an IM - once again, I am always online as before :D And Quoth, I didnt forget, I will call you, I have just been asleep 90% of the time I have been back thus far.

And hi to the new people as well - I noticed that the majority of people are unfamiliar names :eek: where have I been?!

**Oh yeah and...** I am planning on throwing a little party to celebrate being back and I hope to see you all there, not sure where it will be yet but I will get things all arranged. You'll have to suffer through me DJing at it though, I insist ;):D

dont worry..i arranged the party in my bedroom....ill give you more than jetlag

Originally posted by smokesum

dont worry..i arranged the party in my bedroom....ill give you more than jetlag

what are u gonna give her...roofies? :confused:

You have better luck getting a hand job from hookface while getting double teamed by avalondon and his bride of chucky.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

hi bebe, welcome back... ready to spend some time with dmx and myself eating pez on my stoop???

Hi Lainie, Cody, Teklord, Ragga, Quoth, Bandit (not dropping anyone off at the pool today?) and, oh yeah, MUTHAFUCKINHIGHMAY!!!!!

dg I am totally down for the pez... what's DMXs favorite flavor again? Ill pick him up a roll :rofl: That is still the most priceless comment EVER!