Clubplanet Nightlife Community

big hunt tues!

Originally posted by revaluation

I work over here...just don't go too far east...haha, get it? j/k..where is the location?

4th and G SE

I'm just window shopping right now... can't move out til end of sept anyways.

Originally posted by kken

4th and G SE

I'm just window shopping right now... can't move out til end of sept anyways.

4th and G SE??? eek!! granted, i dont know that neighborhood AT ALL (unless it's close to that seafood market down there). but it sounds BAD...what price range are you looking at? dupont's the greatest place to live, but woodley park, cleveland park, and even van ness arent terribly either

logan's not bad and cheaper too

see y'all tonight!

Originally posted by MadamMillie

4th and G SE??? eek!! granted, i dont know that neighborhood AT ALL (unless it's close to that seafood market down there). but it sounds BAD...what price range are you looking at? dupont's the greatest place to live, but woodley park, cleveland park, and even van ness arent terribly either

see y'all tonight!

No need to be hatin' just because the address is sportin' the SE! Hehe I'm only really looking in Adams Morgan or Capitol Hill area.

I shall be there at precisely 6:27pm.

Originally posted by MadamMillie

:werd: screw capitol hill. you definitely need to move closer to me. i need another partner in crime. :devil:

4th street's not bad, but you're only a few blocks away from where it does get bad. Plus, the capitol hill bars are worthless. Kken, you'd prolly kill yourself if you had to hang out there regularly.....I know I just about did. Imagine a frat bar with ALL ugly people.

Check into W. Dupont or Logan...there are some decent deals over there and the neighborhoods are getting a lot better.

Originally posted by rockyblue

lemme know if you would like a tour of the neighborhood. i can show you west end, logan circle, dupont, u street, adams morgan, mt. pleasant and prolly a little bit of woodley park.

Ummmm I'd like a ............ tour :devil:

i used to live on 7th and North Caroliva Ave, SE, right next to teh Eastern Market. During the 7 months I was there, probably more than 10 houses got broken into, including where I lived. I lost my lap top, some sneakers, a tampa bay buccaneer's baseball cap, and a piece of luggage where I used to stuff all my reciepts and shit.

It's hit or miss in that area kken, and unless your willing to give up your car, then be prepared to be fighting for parking space everytime you come back home. I really hated that.

Originally posted by vicman

It's hit or miss in that area kken, and unless your willing to give up your car, then be prepared to be fighting for parking space everytime you come back home. I really hated that.

car is going bye-bye yes.