Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not for girls my ass

whadupg

So there I am in Stop & Shop, walking down the "imported foods" aisle, looking for my favorite candy bar in the world which they have only maybe twice a year, but I look everytime I go shopping

Crunchie.jpg

and I come across a candybar called Yorkie with a big anti-chick sign on the front of it.....

yorkie_bar_quot_not_for_girls.jpg

On one side of the wrapper it's got "It's not for girls" and on the otherside "It's not for handbags". Just who the fuck decided it's not for girls anyways :mad: I bought one and I shared it with my little sisters. Screw you Mr. Nestle :mad::bigfinge:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

And their advertising compaign worked like a charm. They know that just by saying "Not for Girls" on it, girls are going to buy them in a second.

A guy would never fall for that.

Yeah - I thought of that too, but the eating the candybar pros outweighed the cons :tongue:

And their advertising compaign worked like a charm. They know that just by saying "Not for Girls" on it, girls are going to buy them in a second.

A guy would never fall for that.

Especially super-stubborn girls like Bridget :P

Originally posted by flavanugz

btw, crunchie also used to be my fav candy bar, until my scottish friend brought me back a box in high school. after i ate about 10 in a row i was SICk as a jp factory set for like 3 days. havent had one since.

:laugh: One of my girls used to bring back cases from Ireland every summer. Trick is to throw them in the microwave for like 10 seconds (um without metal wrapper we quickly learned is preferable :rolleyes: ) - only way to eat them properly :D

Announcer: Pawtucket Patriot Beer. If you buy it hot women will have sex in your backyard.

Lois: I guarantee you a man made that commercial.

Peter: Of course a man made it. It's a commercial Lois, not a delicious thanksgiving dinner.

:laugh: Gotta love that show!

Definitely my favorite show of all-time. My avatar was Brian the dog for the longest time.

Here's a couple more (though not as good):

(Peter on a raft, like Cast Away)

Peter: (Talking to a ball) WILSON!! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW!?! WILSON! WILSON!

Ball: My name is Voit, dumbass

and this one is so off-color it's not even funny, except it is:

Man sharing peter's locker: Hey Jim, what do you say to happy hour at the station?

I say Cheryl's going to have another black eye to explain to the neighbors