Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Next Wed. Check This Line Up....

WOW, what a great Line up, especially the Big Dog of the crew, Jason Ojeda.

His name alone will bring 2000 people.

I cant wait for next week!!!

I will be there. Any Millenia Promotions party is sure to be impressive.

See everybody next week.

MarcoMaxim

Originally posted by marcomaxim

WOW, what a great Line up, especially the Big Dog of the crew, Jason Ojeda.

His name alone will bring 2000 people.

I cant wait for next week!!!

I will be there. Any Millenia Promotions party is sure to be impressive.

See everybody next week.

MarcoMaxim

:hat:

its definately goin to be a sick night.............................

jason ojeda??? y is everyone so omg abt him??sandbar is not known for its great music ... ppl go bc its a place to socialize and run into everyone.... im not sayin its not fun bc its sooo fun but i just think the music is not the best.... i heard plenty of trainwrecks there.....i will still be there though...lol

Originally posted by pjgurl

jason ojeda??? y is everyone so omg abt him??sandbar is not known for its great music ... ppl go bc its a place to socialize and run into everyone.... im not sayin its not fun bc its sooo fun but i just think the music is not the best.... i heard plenty of trainwrecks there.....i will still be there though...lol

Sandbar Friday is not known for its music. You could put any one there and it will still be packed. Not taking away from JH, hes a super talented kid on the rise. But you are right about the music part. Wednesday night will be more about the music for the simple reason that it is a Wednesday night. So you need something to pull people in during the middle of the week.....thats where Jason O steps in. This guy is AMAZING.

After having Jason, Sandbar Wednesday night will surely be known more for its music.

MarcoMaxim

Sandbar Friday is not known for its music. You could put any one there and it will still be packed. Not taking away from JH, hes a super talented kid on the rise. But you are right about the music part. Wednesday night will be more about the music for the simple reason that it is a Wednesday night. So you need something to pull people in during the middle of the week.....thats where Jason O steps in. This guy is AMAZING.

After having Jason, Sandbar Wednesday night will surely be known more for its music.

MarcoMaxim

\

well i ll be there ... excited abt this party wed;)

MarcoMaxim

Jason is a great guy. Not only is he crazy, but he has the loudest voice at vinyl... for those that attend vinyl if you ever hear someone screaming "DAAAAAAANNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!" it's probably Jason as Mr. Tenaglia likes to point out once in awile.

If anyone knows the song "Dream Drums" thats Mr. Ojeda's track (MindTrap) along with "Movin' Up' and plenty of other songs.