Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday night...

whadupg

Originally posted by groovefire

And I used to have this happy thought of you as a ‘can take a joke/silly chick’ rather than the ‘always angry at someone for something/hissy-fit/every post has mr. angry smiley’ of late.

No, I think you went way over board on this one. Other people do read these posts that could possibly take you a little out of context and read your post not really knowing that you are kidding in calling his girlfriend a lesbian. I'm sticking with G on this one you may just be the "slimy lawyer/not-really-a-dj-that-wants-me-to-go-listen-to-him-spin scum" guy we thought you weren't....;):mad::tongue:

Originally posted by prplhz

No, I think you went way over board on this one. Other people do read these posts that could possibly take you a little out of context and read your post not really knowing that you are kidding in calling his girlfriend a lesbian. I'm sticking with G on this one you may just be the "slimy lawyer/not-really-a-dj-that-wants-me-to-go-listen-to-him-spin scum" guy we thought you weren't....;):mad::tongue:

Spoken like a true epic trance lover.

Is it bad that I'm rooting for Todd to be the "slimy lawyer/not-really-a-dj-that-wants-me-to-go-listen-to-him-spin scum" guy? A guy like that would really liven up this messageboard. I hate when Todd is the "friendly, nice-guy dj who gets along with everyone and always says nice things" guy.

And more importantly... is that how you spell rooting, or is it routing or rewting?

No shit - he can call me out as a slut on the board but I offend him with my mad smiley face. I think we should get one of those rubber blow up moonwalk jousting things - me and you get the jousts and he gets a beating (btw the party i went to on Sunday had one of these things -mad fun) :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Let's get this topic back on track. More talk of me hanging out with scantily clad women please :cool:

Okay, sounds good to me! So we are going first kidnap you on Thursday night and go to Enormous Room, and Axis back to your place were two other girls will be meeting up with us we will proceed to drink more and more getting oh so drunk... You will then have no chance in going to work on Friday, will sleep in slightly and will go to the beach with 5 scantly clad girls on Friday.... Drinking, fun and sun...:cool:

Okay, sounds good to me! So we are going first kidnap you on Thursday night and go to Enormous Room, and Axis back to your place were two other girls will be meeting up with us we will proceed to drink more and more getting oh so drunk... You will then have no chance in going to work on Friday, will sleep in slightly and will go to the beach with 5 scantly clad girls on Friday.... Drinking, fun and sun...:cool:

Momma don't raise no fool. And I'd be a fool to pass up this opportunity ;)

I'm bringing the sun tan lotioon! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Momma don't raise no fool. And I'd be a fool to pass up this opportunity ;)

I'm bringing the sun tan lotioon! :D

You bring the lotioon and I'll bring the girls, since I am the queen of lesbians and all...