Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday night...

whadupg

Originally posted by whadupg

Sucky unhelpful messageboard - I found my information elsewhere :tongue:

Oh wise one what does the information say? I definitely think we should hit up the Enormous Room for a bite and a few drinks before heading out. NY do you have any suggestions as to what to do Thursday? You know we are kidnapping you Thursday and you're not going to work Friday don't you?:D

Originally posted by prplhz

Oh wise one what does the information say? I definitely think we should hit up the Enormous Room for a bite and a few drinks before heading out. NY do you have any suggestions as to what to do Thursday? You know we are kidnapping you Thursday and you're not going to work Friday don't you?:D

Dres & Ali - we'll be in Boston by 6 or so.

Dres & Ali - we'll be in Boston by 6 or so.

Perfect! I probably won't be ready by then but you can come to my place and we can relax for a bit. I am going to the gym after work that night and I would say we'll probably go to the Enormous by around 8ish, oh I mean 7:30ish;) But that should be a good time, then we are taking over NY's house:party: :hug::beer:

Enormous room then axis sounds like one hell of a plan. Enourmous room platter :drool: We will have to get good and ready for it :smoke:

As for Friday, let me see if I can pull something off here at work. I'm always willing to let three girls kidnapp me :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Enormous room then axis sounds like one hell of a plan. Enourmous room platter :drool: We will have to get good and ready for it :smoke:

As for Friday, let me see if I can pull something off here at work. I'm always willing to let three girls kidnapp me :D

Your right Enourmous Room platter:drool: B, come to my place too and we can all walk down there together, that way we can get ready.

And BTW B, just in case you need a little more incentive, just think 5 girls on a beach in tiny bikini's drinking alcohol and :smoke:

And tini like G said with a lesbian and a slut around you should have no problems getting lucky:rolleyes:

Originally posted by groovefire

I stand behind my comments. :D

I used to have this happy thought of you as being a dj/lawyer. You just changed my mind with this post you slimy lawyer/not-really-a-dj-that-wants-me-to-go-listen-to-him-spin scum :mad:

And BTW B, just in case you need a little more incentive, just think 5 girls on a beach in tiny bikini's drinking alcohol and :smoke:

:drool: Wow, that was even better than the Enourmous room platter! :drool:

:laugh: adding "in bed" to that fortune is beyond appropriate!

Thursday's gonna rock it :bounce:

I used to have this happy thought of you as being a dj/lawyer. You just changed my mind with this post you slimy lawyer/not-really-a-dj-that-wants-me-to-go-listen-to-him-spin scum :mad:

And I used to have this happy thought of you as a ‘can take a joke/silly chick’ rather than the ‘always angry at someone for something/hissy-fit/every post has mr. angry smiley’ of late.

Originally posted by groovefire

And I used to have this happy thought of you as a ‘can take a joke/silly chick’ rather than the ‘always angry at someone for something/hissy-fit/every post has mr. angry smiley’ of late.

Oh give me a break - if I was really pissed at you trust me, I wouldn't have posted it on a messageboard!

There's real-life and there's a messageboard :tongue: