Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when the sex is bad?

funeralhome

I assume this is an ongoing thing, and not just one lousy roll in the hay. I would talk to him about it. However, subtlety is key. I'd ask him what he enjoys doing most in bed. Then I'd tell him what I like, and I'd try to show him. I'd also take on a dominating role in bed and do it the way I like. I'd restrain his hands, possibly his feet, and I wouldn't let him initiate anything. If he tries, whisper something like, "bay boy", or coyly say "no, no, no", while wagging your finger in his face. Let him see what you like, and hopefully he will get the idea and try to emulate you.

Originally posted by mala

I assume this is an ongoing thing, and not just one lousy roll in the hay. I would talk to him about it. However, subtlety is key. I'd ask him what he enjoys doing most in bed. Then I'd tell him what I like, and I'd try to show him. I'd also take on a dominating role in bed and do it the way I like. I'd restrain his hands, possibly his feet, and I wouldn't let him initiate anything. If he tries, whisper something like, "bay boy", or coyly say "no, no, no", while wagging your finger in his face. Let him see what you like, and hopefully he will get the idea and try to emulate you.

LMAO..thanks for the advice, but I'M defintely not having bad sex. If I do, it's very very rare.

Originally posted by sassa

sex can be bad?

Ofcourse it can . . . I don't know if you were being sarcastic hun . . . but yea i have had my share of bad sex. . . it could be that the person is inexperienced, nervous or is just fucking you so hard that they don't realize when your shit is sore . . .

as for me when sex is bad, I had this one dude I was with who i wanted for like ions, but when we got down and dirty, the mofo could not fuck for the life of him. It was like he was bangin a hole and there was no feeling . . . so my answer was to be like um don't you have to go back home . . . mind you he came from upstate to see me and he had to catch a 6:30 am bus, so around 3:30 i set my clock ahead about 2 hours while in the midst and I told him . . . hey your gonna be late :laugh: haha that was a simple way to get rid of him . . .

Anyone who thinks that bad sex is better than no sex... has never had bad sex!!! I'm not really sure how to combat the situation... try to be positive about the whole thing, offer suggestions of things to do rather than telling him what not to do. IDK Sometimes the chemistry just isn't there, and there's not a whole lot you can do about it.

i dunno, usually bad sex is with someone where there isnt a lot of chemistry... if i am attracted to someone and they know how to kiss & they turn me on, i know the sex will be good too. the last guy i was seeing didnt turn me on so we never got to the sex but i think if we had had sex it would have been terrible. i guess what i am saying is, you can usually tell before hand if you click with someone or not & if not, dont bother having sex.

if i was in the situation of having bad sex, i would say im too tired and stop..

Originally posted by fierydesire

Ofcourse it can . . . I don't know if you were being sarcastic hun . . . but yea i have had my share of bad sex. . . it could be that the person is inexperienced, nervous or is just fucking you so hard that they don't realize when your shit is sore . . .

as for me when sex is bad, I had this one dude I was with who i wanted for like ions, but when we got down and dirty, the mofo could not fuck for the life of him. It was like he was bangin a hole and there was no feeling . . . so my answer was to be like um don't you have to go back home . . . mind you he came from upstate to see me and he had to catch a 6:30 am bus, so around 3:30 i set my clock ahead about 2 hours while in the midst and I told him . . . hey your gonna be late :laugh: haha that was a simple way to get rid of him . . .

wow. ur one fucked up girl. thats not very nice.

Originally posted by fierydesire

I'm fucked up :rolleyes: please mofo didn't know how to use his member properly so he had to get the boot . . . oh well last time I saw him, hopefully he learned how to fuck

u ever stop to think he was tired?? i mean the guy had come down all the way down from upstate on a bus to come see you. then having to deal with the anxiety and pressures of "first time" sex with a partner. the least you could've done was given him another chance. u obviosuly don't watch sex and the city, do u?? :tongue:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

u ever stop to think he was tired?? i mean the guy had come down all the way down from upstate on a bus to come see you. then having to deal with the anxiety and pressures of "first time" sex with a partner. the least you could've done was given him another chance. u obviosuly don't watch sex and the city, do u?? :tongue:

nope I dont actually and well as for him, he was def not tired, he was going at like like a freakin rabbit . . . he just can't FUCK is that so hard to understand :rolleyes::tongue: