Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staten Island Info needed...

Hey all,

My friend is moving and I am supposed to be planning a night out on Friday. He is from Staten Island and so are most of the people that will be coming out. They would like to stay local but I know nothing about the area. Anyone have a suggestion on a place to go, even a nice big bar. We'd prefer something where you can dance.

Help me out:)

Everything on Staten Island last for all of about 1 month cause they all cater to children... The only thing halfway good is on a Thursday night ( THE DECK PARTY ) At the South Shore Country Club.

Of course if you are not 25 ( MALE ) 23 ( FEMALE ) than forget it...

If you are not a Guido driving a $75,000 car... Or you are not a money grubbing bitch who is out to get that guy for the car... And pay for her boob job.

Don't go... The scene is so sickening... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

Everything on Staten Island last for all of about 1 month cause they all cater to children... The only thing halfway good is on a Thursday night ( THE DECK PARTY ) At the South Shore Country Club.

Of course if you are not 25 ( MALE ) 23 ( FEMALE ) than forget it...

If you are not a Guido driving a $75,000 car... Or you are not a money grubbing bitch who is out to get that guy for the car... And pay for her boob job.

Don't go... The scene is so sickening... :rolleyes:

i would never go to that.. its outside right? i hate mousquitoes

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

a lounge opened up in stapleton called martini red (by the owners of the muddy cup i think). i dont know what its like though

This is the only place I could think of that is decent, I was there a few times, not a typical fake SI crowd, kid there was spinning some good tribal. Like anyone else said either brooklyn or I always go out jersey or the Hamptons. SI sucks I can't wait to move out of this dump.

theres a thursday night party now at Big Nose Kate's on arthur kill, gets packed and lots of girls and they even have a dress code.

also martini red is pretty good, for the island atleast.

both of these parties suck compared to anything you'd find in jersey though....and jersey clubs are shit...so you can just imagine the quality here :rolleyes:

Go to Level 1 in Anadale. Its a local SI crowd. House and Hip Hop. Friday it shouldnt be too crowded. Also, Coaches on Richmond Road is good. Depending on the night, its either a band or dj. Screaming Broccoli was there and was pretty good.

Some other places..Iguana, Haunted2, Danny Boys, Beer Garden.

Originally posted by sigmagal

Hey all,

My friend is moving and I am supposed to be planning a night out on Friday. He is from Staten Island and so are most of the people that will be coming out. They would like to stay local but I know nothing about the area. Anyone have a suggestion on a place to go, even a nice big bar. We'd prefer something where you can dance.

Help me out:)