Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Staten Island Info needed...

Originally posted by pangelid

Go to Level 1 in Anadale. Its a local SI crowd. House and Hip Hop. Friday it shouldnt be too crowded. Also, Coaches on Richmond Road is good. Depending on the night, its either a band or dj. Screaming Broccoli was there and was pretty good.

Some other places..Iguana, Haunted2, Danny Boys, Beer Garden.

coaches sucks ass.. and btw its now called WHATEVER!

soo gay

Go to Level 1 in Anadale. Its a local SI crowd. House and Hip Hop. Friday it shouldnt be too crowded. Also, Coaches on Richmond Road is good. Depending on the night, its either a band or dj. Screaming Broccoli was there and was pretty good.

Some other places..Iguana, Haunted2, Danny Boys, Beer Garden.

Haunted? Didnt that place shut down years ago? I used to go there when I was 15. btw: there is some bar on Van Duzer, forgot the name, which has 25cent beers until the first person pisses, I go on Thursday's sometimes, just imagine when that first moron's goes to the bathroom and the quarter beers end, someone catches a beating... Plus the last few times I was there they let you smoke in the bar too. SI sucks!

Originally posted by dp80

Haunted? Didnt that place shut down years ago? I used to go there when I was 15. btw: there is some bar on Van Duzer, forgot the name, which has 25cent beers until the first person pisses, I go on Thursday's sometimes, just imagine when that first moron's goes to the bathroom and the quarter beers end, someone catches a beating... Plus the last few times I was there they let you smoke in the bar too. SI sucks!

u talking about 18th hole on VanDuzer? or whatever its new name is?

yeah Haunted re-opened as Haunted2 now.

There used to be a bar in Hoboken that did the same... Unfortunately I have BITCH BLATTER cause I drink about 3 gallons of water a day if not more... I cannot go to such places... After 5 beers I am pissin every beer after... :(

Originally posted by daveespa

nah he is talkin about bottomleys

Yea thats it, bottomleys, not somewhere to really go but just somewhere to drink cheap at. I never go out on SI anymore, summers I just head out to either of the shore's, winter I usually just go out in jersey or the city, funny thing is though you go to different area's and who do you meet: more SI people....

Yea thats it, bottomleys, not somewhere to really go but just somewhere to drink cheap at. I never go out on SI anymore, summers I just head out to either of the shore's, winter I usually just go out in jersey or the city, funny thing is though you go to different area's and who do you meet: more SI people....

FYI: I may be opening a spot on Bay Street nr the ferry. be on the lookout. probably do 250 ppl. very high ceilings.

LOL. I remember being about 14, 15 years old....sleeping at my best friends house, and watching his older sister get slutted up to go hang out at the Haunted...later on in the night when we were playing video games she would come back and tell us these-then to us- outrageous stories of the night's happenings...we could not imagine a place that we were looking forward to going to more than the Haunted.

Level One is a decent place, they have a nice amount of girls there and play hip-hop. I remember when it was tobacco road...haha. I just miss Ale House thursdays though :(

$1 rolling rocks.....

u talking about 18th hole on VanDuzer? or whatever its new name is?

yeah Haunted re-opened as Haunted2 now.

Originally posted by reddog4063

LOL. I remember being about 14, 15 years old....sleeping at my best friends house, and watching his older sister get slutted up to go hang out at the Haunted...later on in the night when we were playing video games she would come back and tell us these-then to us- outrageous stories of the night's happenings...we could not imagine a place that we were looking forward to going to more than the Haunted.

Level One is a decent place, they have a nice amount of girls there and play hip-hop. I remember when it was tobacco road...haha. I just miss Ale House thursdays though :(

$1 rolling rocks.....

everyone that went there has to admit it ale house was a spot everyone went .. it was open late and wasnt that bad and was pretty big so if you didnt wanna be around the south beacj tough guy assholes you didnt have to be... i can remember getting bombed there a number of times lol

Originally posted by elementx

If you are not a Guido driving a $75,000 car... Or you are not a money grubbing bitch who is out to get that guy for the car... And pay for her boob job.

Don't go... The scene is so sickening... :rolleyes:

That is the PERFECT description of just about 99 percent of Staten Island. Italian jerkoff's who all think they are in the mafia, that drive $75,000 cars with GAY looking chrome rims, and still LIVE AT HOME WITH THEIR MOMMYS.

All the girls are so fake and one dimensional its disgusting. None of them have any hopes for a future other then latching onto some big nosed Italian freak that probably treats her like shit anyway, that she only likes because of his piece of shit ES 300.

I hated living in Staten Island, and when I moved to Manhattan, I fealt like I had left a prison that I had been repeatedly ASS RAPED at. I used to sit out on the stoop when I lived in Manhattan, and I could point out someone from Staten Island so easily. Everyone comes from one big SI cookie cutter.

Sadly, I am back living on this plastic Island due to financial circumstances. Hopefully I'll be back out of here in a few months.

For now, if I plan to go out, I'd rather risk my life driving home high or drunk from the city then go anywhere on SI. Brooklyn is your best bet I guess.

I rarely post here, but I have such a built up hatred for Staten Island, I fealt I'd voice my opinions.

Those of you from Staten Island probably feel the same way as me, unless of course you're one of those same assholes I see driving up and down Hylan Blvd, trying to look like somebody special.

On a lighter note,,

To the guy with the pic in his signature of the Terrace in Ibiza, I commend you. Sasha and digweed on the Terrace was insane.

Originally posted by bozer

For now, if I plan to go out, I'd rather risk my life driving home high or drunk from the city then go anywhere on SI. Brooklyn is your best bet I guess.

Those of you from Staten Island probably feel the same way as me, unless of course you're one of those same assholes I see driving up and down Hylan Blvd, trying to look like somebody special.

/

I dont understand why people always say brooklyn is better. It is the same crowd. Bay Ridge, Dyker, Staten Island, and North/Central Jersey are all the same. I've had just as consistent shitty nights in BK than all those mentioned.

If you are describing the heights, williamsburg, or greenpoint, then yeah, much different, but not necessarily better. I personally dont like either, but am open minded and will hang out with different people b/c everyone has something different to offer.

From my experience, people that bash do so, b/c they don't fit in Hey, I suck at handball, so I say it sucks. Same goes with the guido crowd. If your not a guido, you probably hate it. If you are, you only hang out with other guidos. Same logic applys to every subculture.

Common psychology.

I dont understand why people always say brooklyn is better. It is the same crowd. Bay Ridge, Dyker, Staten Island, and North/Central Jersey are all the same.

I disagree. North/Central Jersey and Dyker the same?? COMPLETELY different areas, cultures practically.

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

I disagree. North/Central Jersey and Dyker the same?? COMPLETELY different areas, cultures practically.

read einstein all hes saying is that everyone from SI and whereever else he said goes to bk to party sorry i was sarcastic lol

Wow I never expected this tread to still be going.

We wound up with a rather large group of people so we figured it wouldn' matter where we went, we knew we'd have a good time. We stayed near my friend's house and went to a Place called Waterloo. It was decent, even though it was not the type of place that I am used to.

The bars and people on the north shore aren't THAT bad..

For the most part most of the guido's driving 80 thousand dollar cars come from the south shore (huguenot, annadale, woodrow) I never have and never will go out in the south shore to Level 1 or any place like that.. i see enough meatballs going to jersey and the city never mind going to the south shore..

to anyone that lives on staten island i recommend jimmy maxx in westerleigh during the week... nice crowd a little older probably 25-28 or maybe even dannyboy's although a lot more meatballs from the south shore have been going.. I heard good things about cargo but if im going out on staten island i wanna stay local so i can walk home.. luckily im like right around the corner from beer gardens and dannyboy's

i also heard good things about afternoons but i havent been there yet

I think the wave was a decent venue.. someone could probably fix that place up and make somethign out of it.. anyone see Christopher Lawrence there a few years back?

I live in Woodrow and even I hate em. :mad:

Originally posted by oldtimer

The bars and people on the north shore aren't THAT bad..

For the most part most of the guido's driving 80 thousand dollar cars come from the south shore (huguenot, annadale, woodrow

Originally posted by oldtimer

I think the wave was a decent venue.. someone could probably fix that place up and make somethign out of it.. anyone see Christopher Lawrence there a few years back?

ahh the Wave. Good times. I went to that 2U party with Chris Liberator, Thee-o, The Dever and a shitload of other headlining djs for like $10. I think that was one of the Wave's last hoorah's.